Thread: What to reinstate?

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Thethinker View Post
    Well i have no choice. I cant live like this no more. Again today i spend 15 hours on the bathroom floor with pure hell. So either it is suicide or a medication. Its that simple. I will think about sheilas suggestion. its unfortunate that no-one gave their opinion on the question "do you think even very severe anxiety disorders need to be lived with without meds?". Isnt the evil of such a disorder worse then the evil of the drugs?

Everybody is so sure. the doctor says "paxil will work again for you". Forums say "new medication will worsen your situation". The psychiatrist says "i have 1000s of people in my clientdatabase that are on ADs there whole life and live happy"...the forum says "people can not be on meds for their entire life"

For once i wish someone would think of me instead of making a point. Whats best for me and just admit they dont know. Nobody knows. But everybody talks in certainties.

i thank you all for your time and effort.
    hi the thinker,

i have another view, we are drugged with heavy drugs since years, similar cocaine and extasy, when it does no more work and we need to double the dose or switch for heroine to have relief a certain time, what do? can we take heroine entire life? lessen to the legal prescriber? taper and suffer as hell during months and years(and be part non functioning, loose job etc)?

this is a personal choice, each people makes what he thinks is the best for him, over the web we find the two categories, we invent nothing

you have been a anxiety emotional
    today you are a anxiety emotional and drugged
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish

I so understand your pain, Thinker. In such hellish moments all we want is the darn relief from the torture. And even if you get back on the drugs, I really believe that one day you will be able to live without them. And, once you stabilise on the drugs, you will look at things differently. What I would still advise you though, is first trying out just a partial dose of them.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.