Thread: Didnt want to post, but need support

Hybrid View

I am hyper sensitive to any medication. I had a adverse reaction to cymbalta and normal antibiotics which are considered safe.

I just want to make something very clear. I did not post here to be convinced i need to try out drugs. I posted here because i need support. I am anti-drugs. I will never take another psychoactive drug in my life. ALL psychoactive drugs do damage. Even TCA's. What you believe is your choice. You are still on paxil, you can definately not even begin to compare my suffering as you have not even felt 1% of it. If you did, you would indeed never ever touch another drug again. This depression is due to withdrawal, nothing else.

I am opting for a drug free life. Im not willing to take a gamble and try another drug. After what ive been through and still gonig through, its not worth the risk.

Quote Originally Posted by Needinghelp View Post
    I am hyper sensitive to any medication. I had a adverse reaction to cymbalta and normal antibiotics which are considered safe.

I just want to make something very clear. I did not post here to be convinced i need to try out drugs. I posted here because i need support. I am anti-drugs. I will never take another psychoactive drug in my life. ALL psychoactive drugs do damage. Even TCA's. What you believe is your choice. You are still on paxil, you can definately not even begin to compare my suffering as you have not even felt 1% of it. If you did, you would indeed never ever touch another drug again. This depression is due to withdrawal, nothing else.

I am opting for a drug free life. Im not willing to take a gamble and try another drug. After what ive been through and still gonig through, its not worth the risk.
    Fair enough. I'm sorry if I have upset you.
    Aropax (Paxil). Currently at 13mg and holding.
    Added Endep (amitrypline) 12.5 for sleep - 11 July 2013

"There are things that are known and things that are unknown; in between are doors." - Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Needinghelp View Post

you are right
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish