Thread: chest pain when walking

chest pain when walking

since 3 years and 10/11 months off meds i had constantly chest pain which forces me to stop regularly 1 or 2 minutes before walking again, since a while i have the same at beginning and after a period of half an hour, practically no more chest pain, but it has moved in upper spine pain and between shoulders, but have no more to stop regularly, can continue to walk; i always stop a little for me to not overhelm , as i have hip joints little pains; sometime i am worse at evening, but actually often much more better
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish

C'est trés bien mon ami!!!

I insist, how is your sleep Stan??

Great to hear it, Stan! You deserve this improvement so much after so much suffering. Keep it up!
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

Even the small improvements can be appreciated. Huh Stan? Chest pains stink!

That is good news. I wish that all evils are disappearing. Good for you.-
    Mar/2009 (diacepam+nortriptilina).Aprl-2010 (sulpiride+diacepam). May-2010:Tranxene 20 mg+SEROXAT 20mg
    TAPER BENZO:Apr-2011 20-10mg.; Sep-Nov -2011 taper 10 a 0mg. BENZO FREE 06/11/2011
    TAPER SEROXAT: jul-ago-11: de 20 a 10 mg; Dic-11/jan-10-5mg;Apr-sep-12 5-0mg . SEROXAT FREE: 15/09/2012
    Internal tremor, brain fog, memory, lack of concentration, anxiety. Problem original: Stress

It sounds like your lungs might be getting stronger!
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

each time when i write i am better in a place, the next day the reverse, i fear to say i have an improvement

yesterday, chest pain came back and i had difficulties to walk again; i know it will pass, all this obeys the famous cycles waves
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg

Don't be afraid to write about it, Stan - the wave will be shorter for sure.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

it is better again with chest pain, only at the beginning with anxiety, and then very mild when walk, have spine and muscles pains but able to walk