Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: morning palpitations

morning palpitations

Hi , every time i wake up palpitations are here, is it WD related , i don't think it's anxiety, never had them before my exposition to this poison
    Deroxat (PAXIL) 20mg November 2009
    July 2011 free
    heavy wd symptomes.
    still struggling

Its most certainly withdrawal. I have them upon sleeping and waking up, accompanied by the terror and confusion (dis-oriented type of feeling) its horrible. Careful not to consider your symptoms a sign of a new illness. Its still withdrawal and always will be withdrawal. Since you never had them before. *my opinion
    <Put on Urbanol (Benzo-Tranquilizer) 10mg 2-3 weeks with an experience of sleeping aids (Zolpidem ambien,zopiclone,beta-sleep - took them every once in a while) CT - Nov 30-2012. Symptoms : DP/DR,Akithisia,Migraines,Seizures,Brain fog,Dizziness,fatigue,Intrusive thought (worst symptom),Anxiety,Nitemares,GAD,Insane loss of apetite & heart palps>

<It is said, that in death, all becomes clear>.

Looks like WD, DV. You have all possible tests done and they turned out just fine. Incredible, isn't it? It's mind-boggling to what extent one gets affected by these drugs. No physical ailment going on, still feeling like one...

What may be helpful is, upon waking up, start your day very very slowly. Stay in bed for a couple of minutes before getting up, then sit up for a couple of minutes, breathe gently, slowly stand up. The rule is to get into things incrementally. It'll be getting better! How's the rest of your symptoms, DV? Any windows recently?
    Last edited by Luc; 12-29-2012 at 10:10 PM.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

hello DV,
    are they sensations of palpitations, or have you mesured your pulse or blood pressure;
    i have it sometime and in that time pulse from 52 to 85, blood pressure from 13 to 16;
    it is maybe adrenal who do not stop to work after stopping antidepressants or benzos and give panik symptomes
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish

DV -- are you taking any magnesium? If not, you might try it, but start slow -- just 50 mg, and get used to it, then go up. It must be magnesium *without* calcium.
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

thanks all,

thank you DAVE.

LUC there are a mini-windows ( 2 or 3 hours a day, and it is a big improvement compared to last year ).

Stan, the palpitations are not in my mind, they are real ( you remind me doctors
    who doesn't believe in Paxil side effects lol !!! ) , i took my pulse last time and it was 85 and BP was 13,5.( before paxil, my morning pulse was 55, and BP was 11-11,5)

Sheila, i already tried Magnesium, and there are worst with it.
    July 2011 free
    heavy wd symptomes.
    still struggling

Great to hear about the windows, DV! It really is improving. And the better it is getting, the more motivated you will be becoming to... get better.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

DV -- Just so you know, when I started magnesium at 200 mg it actually activated a speeding heart for me. That was too big a dose to start with in early w/d. Also, something that does not work at one point in w/d, may work later. So, *if* this goes on, you might try the magnesium again, starting at 25 mg.

But, it will eventually heal even if you do nothing.
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

85 pulse and 13,5 BP is ok, it is only scary
    i have often 52 pulse(not enough maybe) and 13 or 14 or 15 and it is ok i think in my age(taking beta blocker will destroy me more); often 14/14,5 in morning
    it is normal with our adrenal overflow which wants not stop(i read it needs several years[3...] to stabalize)
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish

So , all is about time.
    But concerning magnesium or any other supplements, let me tell you something, as you know, here in Algerie, Oranges are Bio as many other Fruits, So even they are Bio, when i eat 5 or 6 Oranges ( they are so sweet, so you can't stop eating ), My WD symptoms get worse !!!. I think that my time to add Magnesium or an other supplement isn't yet, and even if i can take it, i'm affraid from any other chemical thing since that paxil story.
    July 2011 free
    heavy wd symptomes.
    still struggling