Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: severe co-ordination problem

Urbanol was also prescribed to me while I first started Antidepressants, it also gave me headaches, but not severe. I only used them a few times. They did nothing for anxiety. There are no Dr's in South Africa who believe in withdrawal. I have called so many psychiatrists and doctors its scary. I did find one in the provincial hospital near me who believed me, she said I should have tappered off paxil atleast for over a year, but told me its unlikley to be affected by withdrawal for more than a year, so i dont know.

A doctor will do more harm than good right now. What antibiotics did you take??

I cnt remember the names... Oh, nd they gave me valium, but tht was lik once or twice the most. Duz tht add to the drama?

They gave me alota painkillers tho, for the headaches, detranol or sumthn, 6 times a day, bt I stopped the painkillers cause they were too much for me to handle.

unfortunately, i live in bad co-ordination since a while
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish