Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Anxiety gone - DP/DR Worse Please help me!!!

Is this the worst stage Im in now? I have this funny sick feeling, almost like toxic or something and I have a very bitter taste in the back of my througt. What is this? Should I go check out my liver toxins or something and will a detox be ok? I feel very sick this morining. Anxiety up so badly even worse than before. Atleast I had a few days break from it :(

Thanks guys, i believe when you say this will end. I just hope not so far in the future i feel so ill

It really looks like you are at the worst stage now, Needinghelp. This bitter taste is so typical of WD. Many people descibe it as "metallic". What you need most now is *time*. If it put your mind at ease, you can always do extra checking on it, but most of us were going through the same at some point, and it was simply WD. Hang in there! It really, really does get better.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

Quote Originally Posted by Needinghelp View Post
    Is this the worst stage Im in now? I have this funny sick feeling, almost like toxic or something and I have a very bitter taste in the back of my througt. What is this? Should I go check out my liver toxins or something and will a detox be ok? I feel very sick this morining. Anxiety up so badly even worse than before. Atleast I had a few days break from it :(
    detox would be say you have toxins in liver, toxins in liver would say circulating in blood, it is not the case, toxins leaved, the functional is wrong because neurotransmitters are false in liver, and other organs(the bowels have the most serotonin in body)
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish

Not a pleasant comment for me to make ( I apologise) but my bowels have not been right since I stopped this poison!!

Iv decided to do the exact opposite of wat my withdrawal duznt want me to do...yep! Nw dnt get me wrng, iv got bad withdrawal bt I sed to hell wth tht m goin out, particularly to the mall whr its filled wth ppl nd m gna njy myslf even if tht jst means faking a smile. M jst bloody tired of letting WDs control my life. Iv been using serdep50mg, for to 3 or 4 days. Nd beta sleeping pills, bt thoz dnt hv much of an effect. Still keeping faith altho it seems darker by the min, Jesus nd the holy spirit r my comforters.