Thread: My story

Threaded View

Great to hear about Peanut doing so well! Step by step.

No reason to worry about implementing self-healing/healing others, Miranda. Any form of activity/thought/good intention/action that brings relief, help and good advice to other human being and any living creature is good by definition. :)

Well, WD is physical = there is a physical condition that the body needs to heal from. Yet, many of us were put on those drugs to try to alleviate the suffering taking place on a more spiritual level. But, even if WD may be a physical illness, there's every reason to believe (*I* personally believe it 100%) that the healing source, both from the outside (healing, remote healing, good thoughts and intentions from other human beings and from the "universe") and from the inside (self-healing/positive self-thought/meditation) can speed up the recovery process.

It may take some time to figure out these things more, but it will happen at some point. Meanwhile, if someone is already able to try out some of these approaches, it may be really worth it.

I always say how skeptical I used to be not that long ago about such things. I laughed at any idea that did not fit in the current scientific paradigm. But no more.

Ps Then they also say that we're not "matter" at all but more "energy"/"vibration". But how to define what *really* is a matter, energy and vibration, at infinitum? :)
    Last edited by Luc; 05-14-2013 at 09:58 PM.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.