The pressure heads went away 2 days ago but instanty replaced with vibrating head in the high end. When you think things can't get any worse - THEY CAN. They went to extreme!

We buried my dad's ashes with close family members yesterday. I was glad that I didn't have any head issues which are usually painful and I detest goig out like that. I cope better with the vibes. In fact, I thought I coped really well with the day and even went out for lunch.

I am my own worse enemy at times, because I didn't do myself any favours. Because the naseau has gone I was so excited that I could have a cuppacino, which I did. Then I ordered greasy old fish & chips. Then, because my dad was a real red wine conssisseur, we all had a glass of red wine to toast to him. That went to my head real quick. Then I had another cuppacino!

Needless to say, the vibratios shot thru the roof to extreme, indigestion returned and the shakes. I knew we could come home (anhour's drive) and I could lie down and have my usual nap.) I cold not relax, so that didn't happen. I wasn't too worried because I thought I would sleep good at night.

Well, that didn't happen either. Even my eyes were shaking. I took some antacid, was doing breathing and relaxation exercises ever hour and but then the racing pulse and strong heartbeat... so after tossing and turning for 4 hours I got up and had hot milk. I was not game put chocolate or even honey in it. Then it was another hour before I got to sleep and then woke at 8.30 when hubby got up. I decided to not visit my (regular, weekly) friend and try and go back to sleep, but I couldn't.

It is like I am no a high, a car that is sitting still and being revvedthe guts out of! At least IT DOESN'T HURT!