Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Book on IVF

This is great news, Junior! These things follow a mystical, unpredictable course. I've heard so many stories like yours. We have to keep our eye on the general goal but be flexible about the "how." It's really excellent that you're staying open, and following where developments lead you. And this latest development sounds like real progress!

Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Advertising on internet, a youtube about your book, 5 blogs about, a forum about your book...

Great to hear this, Junior! Keep at hammering at this thing - the success will be there. Please, keep us informed how it's going.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

Stan, you're getting good at thinking about marketing strategies....

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

i will build a start-up of marketing

Quote Originally Posted by stan View Post
    i will build a start-up of marketing

Ha ha! Excellent, Stan!

-- Holger Kalweit

Keep trying Junior ,you will get there .

Lightbulb Update

Hi everyone Thought it was time for an update.

Nothing had been happening for some months as my agent has been really busy. He even admitted recently that he has taken on too much and is falling further and further behind. I knew he wanted to edit my manuscript so I suggested paying someone to do it professionally. He agreed that would be a good idea and put me on to someone who has worked on infertiliy manuscripts before. It turns out that this woman has had 37 years experience in the industry, primarily as an editor but she has also been a literary agent and has worked for Penguin Books!

So I am now working with her to get my manuscript into shape. She is really good too. I wasn't happy with my first chapter and she has helped me to improve it immensely. So far. There is a lot to do but all good things come to those who wait
    Aropax (Paxil). Currently at 13mg and holding.
    Added Endep (amitrypline) 12.5 for sleep - 11 July 2013

"There are things that are known and things that are unknown; in between are doors." - Anonymous

That is very good news, Junior! Another proof that we need to stay patient, yet not give up. :) When the readers will be reading your book, will they be able to feel the Australian accent?