Thread: Book: Doctors are more harmful than germs

Book: Doctors are more harmful than germs

Doctors are more harmful than germs: How surgery can be hazardous to your health -- and what to do about it

by Harvey Bigelson, M.D.

Really fascinating radio interview with Bigelson starts here (audio only) --

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5HNumpFbgc

Around 10:00 they talk about doctors being brainwashed by Pharma reps starting in Med School.

Bigelson was a Vietnam War field surgeon and successful opthalmologist. He came to see Western medicine as terribly misguided, and discovered the value of alternative methods including energy medicine and homeopathy.

Provocative, bold ideas -- "Cancer is a mold of the body." Breast cancer mold feeds on calcium and HRT. pH is key -- and attitude is the most important determinant of pH! Pasteur said his own germ theory wasn't entirely accurate. John D. Rockefeller jumpstarted Big Pharma in the U.S., while using homeopathy (which was aggressively suppressed in the U.S.) for his own health.
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

That's the thing. Doctors get into medicine because they want to help; but they are very misguided. It's sad really. My GP is very good, very thorough, very well-meaning and easy to talk to - but he doesn't believe in natural medicine.
    Aropax (Paxil). Currently at 13mg and holding.
    Added Endep (amitrypline) 12.5 for sleep - 11 July 2013

"There are things that are known and things that are unknown; in between are doors." - Anonymous

I know what you mean. There are some good-hearted, well-intentioned, but seriously misguided doctors out there. It's hard to get someone to make a big paradigm shift. And, frankly, *I* would not believe what we are going through if *I* had not experienced it first hand. So, unfortunately, it has taken me a big freakin' kick in the head to make *my* paradigm shift!

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Bigelson -- “There is no such thing as a side effect. You put something in your mouth, you will have a direct effect. If it’s a foreign chemical, nine out of ten will be negative effects.”

“The average [U.S.] Medicare patient is on 9.5 medications….and every one of them is a poison.”

-- Holger Kalweit

I know what you mean! Someone said to me a while back that she would only do this w/d thing under a doctor. I said it's the doctors that get us INTO this mess in the first place because they don't know what they are doing!
    Aropax (Paxil). Currently at 13mg and holding.
    Added Endep (amitrypline) 12.5 for sleep - 11 July 2013

"There are things that are known and things that are unknown; in between are doors." - Anonymous