Thread: chest pain

chest pain

i still have chest pain from time to time, not like in earlier WD, but they are still here
    Deroxat (PAXIL) 20mg November 2009
    July 2011 free
    heavy wd symptomes.
    still struggling

I'm sorry, DV. You're going a great job of surviving this crazy ordeal. I know the chest pains and heart palpitations are threatening and disturbing and uncomfortable. You've done all your research on it, and you know it's "just" w/d, and you know you're healing. But, it is so strange to have to *ignore* one's body signals. They seem to be telling us something important that we have to do something about.

I'm glad they are better and that you can see that. That helps you keep the faith that you are in the middle of a process. This is not the end point. It keeps getting better.

It's nice to have you posting! Your contributions to the forum are always interesting and helpful.

[^^ Stan, when did we get this emoticon?]
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Yes, those can get really bad in WD, DV, but you've done lots of healing already. A couple of months more and you'll reach the next stage of WD - more symptoms will drop off.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

some had chest pain in withdrawal, as a weight on chest, after months it disappeared, but by me not, i still have them such as reflex, as soon as i exercise or walk, the pain forces me to stop and rest, as heart problems(i have some), after near one hour walking, they are very less, but still here; i had kind of window where they were very mild, but came back
    it is maybe, muscles chest inflammation, somatization of fear, such as agoraphobia moved in this, heart problem;
    as i have spine pain, ribcage muscles pains, maybe the same...

the good thing for you DV, is that it is not constant, so it shows a possible total healing

Sheila : the emoticon is here since a while, i will find others these days, but actually have not the "push"
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish

DV, if you happened to come across this thread, please let us know how the chest pain is. Any further improvement?
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.