Thread: weird burning in leg?

weird burning in leg?

I tried running on my treadmill yesterday guys, i jogged for an hour , before i got done, for a while, i got a weird burning sensation in my left leg, it was beside my left knee, it burned, my left knee, beside it i mean, it is constantly numb, so with it burning when i jogged, anyone know why it started burning when i jogged, sounds like nervous system problems maybe huh??

if the burning is gone away, it seems nervous problem, i experience many weird burning in shoulders and other strange phenomenon who come and go away
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish

Looks like WD, Shane. Jogging for an hour is *a lot* in WD. Your system is still very fragile at that point. You can always try limiting it a bit, at least temporarily, to calm the system down. And then take it from there.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

yeah, i knew i overdid it, i havent jogged in 2 years, i used to jog for an hour, of course when a normal person overdoes it, he just aches lol but thanks guys, i knew it was withdrawal, oh well LOL

Shane -- It's really important to taper up and down on anything you add or subtract from your life while you're in w/d. You may be able to handle 1 hours of jogging, but not all of a sudden. Start with ten minutes once a day for a week or two and watch for an exacerbation of w/d symptoms. If that's too much, then back off even more. You will be able to build up but you have to start slowly and pay attention to the impact it has.
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit