Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Tapering Fun (NOT)

Quote Originally Posted by Luc View Post
    Step by step...
    Yes indeed Luc. :)
    On SSRIs and SNRIs since 2005 with no break
    Benzo free since 2010
    Trazodone 200mg since 2008 and recently tapered to 0mg in just over once month (December 2012)
    Cymbalta 120mg since 2008

"Don't look back, you aren't going that way" "The miracle is this......The more we share, The more we have" Leonard Nimoy

Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth View Post
    The worst part is the flu like symptoms right now and sweating.
    It's a very typical WD symptom - it's even called "Paxil flu". Also, the skin and all the rest is in 'WD', too. But it will be getting better. Good to hear you are not that bad these days, Elizabeth. Every time it is possble to take your mind off of WD, go for it.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

It's a very typical WD symptom - it's even called "Paxil flu". Also, the skin and all the rest is in 'WD', too. But it will be getting better. Good to hear you are not that bad these days, Elizabeth. Every time it is possble to take your mind off of WD, go for it.
    I THOUGHT so. Thanks Luc. Today wasn't as bad so that is a good thing. This is quite the battle.

I mentioned finding IAWP on YouTube and you asked which video. I can't find the thread so I'll answer it here. It is the one with the hour glasses: "Antidepressant withdrawal: 10 ways to alleviate it". I was lying in bed with my ITouch trying to find out why I was so sick and found the playlist. Then I came to my laptop and joined the forum. TADA!!! :)
    Benzo free since 2010
    Trazodone 200mg since 2008 and recently tapered to 0mg in just over once month (December 2012)

"Don't look back, you aren't going that way" "The miracle is this......The more we share, The more we have" Leonard Nimoy

That’s great how you found help, Elizabeth!

Bravo, Luc, for making that video!
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila View Post
    That’s great how you found help, Elizabeth!

Bravo, Luc, for making that video!
    Yes Luc! Bravo! :-) There is one......I don't know how to post links here.....that hit home for me last night. I didn't feel so hopeless.
    Benzo free since 2010

Tell me which one it is (the title), and I'll post the video in this thread, Elizabeth.

Tell me which one it is (the title), and I'll post the video in this thread, Elizabeth.
    Luc, it's the one with the person who has a tear on their face. "Antidepressants, the Truth" and the video starts with a quote by Arnold Bennett. I watch it, and I'm thinking "THIS IS MY LIFE". Right Roger Whitaker is speaking in it too. You have so many videos that are excellent. I like the healing music videos too. :)
    Benzo free since 2010

Ok, before I try to sleep.....so, I'm tapering the Trazodone and holding steady at 50mg. I find that I am itching ALL OVER like there are bugs crawling on me and my head too. Just another bizarre W/D symptom? I am laughing so hard right now but have NO IDEA why!
    Benzo free since 2010

Luc, it's the one with the person who has a tear on their face. "Antidepressants, the Truth" and the video starts with a quote by Arnold Bennett.
    Looks like this one, Elizabeth. It is crucial for people to realize the link between their symptoms and drugs. That it's *the drugs* that cause it. So happy this info helped you so much.

I find that I am itching ALL OVER like there are bugs crawling on me and my head too. Just another bizarre W/D symptom?
    Absolutely so. WD affects us from head to toe, and from very inside to the very outside. Oh yes, *bizarre* it is.