Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Tapering Fun (NOT)

Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth View Post
    I also used to drink 2-3 coffees per day so now I am down to one after I first get up and even tho I am craving it, I will not drink a second.
    That is very good b/c caffeine worsens the symptoms a lot. Definitely great decision.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

Quote Originally Posted by Luc View Post
    That is very good b/c caffeine worsens the symptoms a lot. Definitely great decision.
    I am learning that.....the hard way. Thanks for confirming my suspicions (sp) :)
    On SSRIs and SNRIs since 2005 with no break
    Benzo free since 2010
    Trazodone 200mg since 2008 and recently tapered to 0mg in just over once month (December 2012)
    Cymbalta 120mg since 2008

"Don't look back, you aren't going that way" "The miracle is this......The more we share, The more we have" Leonard Nimoy

Yeah, I used to drink three cups a day and I had to stop totally for w/d. Now, I have....wait for it......three tablespoons a day [sic] as a treat with milk and honey in the a.m. Can't tolerate more, but I look forward to this....

Also had to stop reading or watching the news for a long time. Now, I can tolerate it. But, yeah, I wouldn't do it just before bed.
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit