Thread: Hi Everyone, I'm new too...

Hybrid View

Elizabeth, you're in the right place. Because the w/d is often difficult, IAWP is a godsend, as are other related boards. Here the experiences of others (trial and error) have been gathered together to form guidance since the medical establishment has really dropped the ball on this one. I learned about tapering here, and there are some logistical and technical tips for tapering that are just indispensable for this quite challenging experience. I love your don't look back quote.
    "It is certain my conviction gains infinitely the moment another soul will believe in it." Novalis (quoted in Lord Jim)

Quote Originally Posted by annie View Post
    Elizabeth, you're in the right place. Because the w/d is often difficult, IAWP is a godsend, as are other related boards. Here the experiences of others (trial and error) have been gathered together to form guidance since the medical establishment has really dropped the ball on this one. I learned about tapering here, and there are some logistical and technical tips for tapering that are just indispensable for this quite challenging experience. I love your don't look back quote.
    I agree Annie. I found IAWP through YouTube. I was looking up withdrawal and was directed here. It's really helpful to read what other people are experiencing (although sad b/c I wish none of us had to go thru this). But, we will make it. Thanks re: the quote. :)
    On SSRIs and SNRIs since 2005 with no break
    Benzo free since 2010
    Trazodone 200mg since 2008 and recently tapered to 0mg in just over once month (December 2012)
    Cymbalta 120mg since 2008

"Don't look back, you aren't going that way" "The miracle is this......The more we share, The more we have" Leonard Nimoy

Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth View Post
    I agree Annie. I found IAWP through YouTube. I was looking up withdrawal and was directed here.
    Out of curiosity, which video did you come across first? :)
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.