Thread: TimJan Wonder Juice

TimJan Wonder Juice

Just got this herbal medicine called the wonder juice, contains 100%raw aloe and wine, "natural tonic" , helps with [depression,stress,artiries,liver,kidneyw,colon,sto mach,insomnia,high blood pressure,arthritis,rheumatism,gout] . Traces of of vitamin a,B1,3,6,E, magnesium, amino acids. Wud u guys recommend this as a safe med to take under withdrawal to lessen the symptoms or would it be adding more toxins to my already unbalanced chemical system?

As much as it may have some vitamins and other trace elements in it (helpful in the non-WD cases), you still need to remain cautious. Any sudden change in your food/ingredients intake can potentially worsen the dysautonomia. Of course, you could always try it, but do it very slowly, monitoring you symptoms. Keep us updated on this one, Dave.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

Well, today I feel even more strange... My co-ordination is bad, I struggle to read, and to think... My actions are also not as usual... Myt ths be psychosis early stages? Or is it part akithisia? Wat symptom is ths ?