Thread: Introduction to Alternatives

Introduction to Alternatives

Even if time, patience and self-healing abilities of the human body have proven to be the most effective path to recovery from a protracted withdrawal syndrome, we have already learnt of several other ways in which we are able to alleviate the symptoms. As time passes, more and more of them will be discovered, which, eventually, will make it possible to create a model for the withdrawal treatment.

Creating such model is absolutely necessary as it is becoming increasingly obvious that in the coming years we are going to witness an unprecedented number of people suffering both from the side-effects from antidepressants *and* the protracted withdrawal syndrome. The number of people taking antidepressants worldwide is at all time high. So is the average length of time spent on those drugs. It will not be long until many of them will start suffering from a plethora of side-effects, and those who try to wean from the drugs will find it virtually impossible.

To find more effective ways of alleviating withdrawal, we need to collect as much data as possible. We encourage you, then, to share your withdrawal experience in this thread. Tell us about your own ways and methods of lowering the intensity of withdrawal symptoms. Also, if you had any ideas and suggestions about creating new threads, please do so right here on this sticky.
    Last edited by Luc; 11-18-2012 at 01:24 AM.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

I wonder why I can't post a reply in the alternatives thread "acupuncture". It says my comment is awaiting moderation.

Ok, I fixed it, Annie. The forum is fresh-new, so we may still be experiencing some glitches. Thanks for the info!
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.