I try so hard to take the cycling in symptomolgy in stride and thus, try not to throw a tantrum .....remain patient and wait out this journey however, this evening I just can't help but complain.

I'm so frustrated with the return of older symptoms. I feel as if I'm never going to have normal body temperature again. I've been dealing once again, with body shivers and also warm surges and these occur periodically throughout the day.

I usually have the typical morning flood of body heat (to varying degrees) which then changes to feeling cold about an hour later............while it's annoying I've adapted to this but to now be experiencing these temperature fluctuations throughout the day again is so utterly disappointing since, I still have enough other cycling symptoms to contend with, on a daily basis.

I'm now 28 months and 3 weeks post rapid taper from kindling and tolerance WD state upon reinstatement of my AD. I can't believe this symptom is acting up again throughout the day.

BTW, I know it's not related to anything other than WD.

Sorry for being such a baby this evening (lol) but I just want to cry ATM ............so frustrating to not have a comfortable body temperature. Mind you it's no where near as extreme as it used to. I remember when it was so unbelievably torturous......fluctuating from extreme hot to extreme cold within minutes and constantly changing from one state to another which was unbearable.

Can anyone tell me when this symptom finally receded for good?

Samsara (The Hot and Cold Character who Longs to become Neutral in Nature) LOL