Thread: Allergies and depression

Allergies and depression

I read something about this somewhere and can't find it. Is there a real link between the two?

I wonder if there might be also be a link between allrgies and epilepsy?

Yes, there is. Here's an interesting link, though I haven't read all of it; http://allergyclinic.wordpress.com/2...s-in-children/ You may find some answers there, GD.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

Depression is one of those things that can be caused by a wide variety of things, ranging from childhood trauma to a recent loss to allergies to Vit. D deficiency to a hypothyroid. It's a common endpoint of vastly different problems, so you have to take your own history and use your detective skills and intuition to figure out what's going on for you. And it could be a combination of things!

I know less about epilepsy, but the site Luc found looks like a good starting point. Again, it could be a combination of psychological and physical factors.
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Thanks guys!