Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Inflammation

paxil and his brothers act on nerves ending receptors transmitters, when we stop to take these celexa, paxil or benzos, the ending nerves are inflammed, and as nerves command muscles, muscles deteriore itself,
    inflammations is pain, fire and itching
    i suffer today from this in my major muscles: discopathy back, shoulders, ribcage, diaphragm, bowels, bladder, forearms, joints here and there; my nights are nightmares, and these inflammations want not go away,
    do itching be a sign of healing? i do not know, but hope
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish

Quote Originally Posted by stan View Post
    do itching be a sign of healing? i do not know, but hope
    Sounds like a good theory, Stan. Let us see what happens. By the way, do you have it all the time, or some waves are involved in it too?
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

Hello I am Alex from Costa Rica.

I want to tell to the sufferers in this site that I am 5 months and 20 days aprox. Efexxor free, after 4 years taking 150mg a day.

It has been one of the most terrifying experiences of my life; I´m still struggling and fighting, but one thing is for sure: I´m better; I´m healing, even though when fear and dispair tricks my mind.

This terrible experience has forced me to seriously meditate about some concepts that I didn´t have or I have them very weak:DISCIPLINE,PATIENCE,FAITH,SELFSTEEM.

I´m sorry my english is not very good, but all I want to say is HANG IN THERE! if it is happening to me it will happen to you too.

I´m not a religious pesron but, thank God I have this site to share our suffering and success.

Thank you all.

Thanks for that post Stan. Sorry today is a crook tody with muscles. I wonder if heat makes it worse. It is hot here and I think it does. I also have joint problems where it feels like they are coming out of the joint, do you get that too? If it is heat, I have found a cool shower helps a lot and when very hot, I stick my head under the cold shower several times a day and walk around dripping wet. Sorry for ignorance about climate in France!

I am beginning to understand more and more now, especially how it affects the nerves. I am thinking that the nerves in turn affect the muscles causing weakness/strengthlessness and I really do think it causes (perhaps the inflammation causes) the muscles to shrink (must be a better word than that, sorry) and this causes the cramps and spasms.

Itching is normally sign of healing - well that's what I was told as a kid! Could be an old wives tale! I do know that I had a lot of itching, burning, and what I call tghe "prickles" like someone putting stinging nettles on you. Now that it isn't all the time, I notice the itching gets a whole lot worse when I first do a drop, so that wouldn't be from healing. So what causes THAT itching, i DON'T know. Is that inflammation?

Annie, I am sure your knees will improve - but then you might find it is your elbow that hurts - or hips ...etc

For several months I could not bend down on my knees for shooting pains. Today, I was able to bend down (cleaning toilet) and discovered I could do it!

Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    Hello I am Alex from Costa Rica.

I want to tell to the sufferers in this site that I am 5 months and 20 days aprox. Efexxor free, after 4 years taking 150mg a day.

It has been one of the most terrifying experiences of my life; I´m still struggling and fighting, but one thing is for sure: I´m better; I´m healing, even though when fear and dispair tricks my mind.

This terrible experience has forced me to seriously meditate about some concepts that I didn´t have or I have them very weak:DISCIPLINE,PATIENCE,FAITH,SELFSTEEM.

I´m sorry my english is not very good, but all I want to say is HANG IN THERE! if it is happening to me it will happen to you too.

I´m not a religious pesron but, thank God I have this site to share our suffering and success.

Thank you all.
    Very wise words, Alex. You're doing incredible job. And you will heal from those drugs. There's also every chance that, after it, you will be a stronger human being than ever before. Keep visiting as often as possible, share your experience, share your feelings. Step by step and you will get there.

Your English is very good! :)

Quote Originally Posted by grandmaD View Post
    Sorry today is a crook tody with muscles. I wonder if heat makes it worse. It is hot here and I think it does.
    It's very very likely, GrandmaD. Any too high (or too low temperature for that matter) can have a negative impact on our body. That said, it's only temporary and does not set us back in the healing process. Your body is getting better and better anyway. It's very good you're sharing your WD experience, because it will help all the people visiting the forum understand the reasons (too much of physical exertion, diet, temperature, etc.) behind the temporary worsenings they have.

Luc, i cannot say they are waves, a pain is never linear in a day, so up and down, but not the waves pattern
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish