Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: My association for disabled vietnamese children

French Café Moderator Cosette123's Avatar
    US veteran Chuck Palazzo has dedicated his life to the victims of Agent orange:
    http://www.vnnnews.net/us-veteran-gi...k-in-da-nang-2
    Severe anxiety since childhood .SSRIs for OCD.
    Major traumatism in my life:Prozac during short periods.
    Deroxat (=Paxil) during 7 years.
    Three unsuccessful atempts to quit.
    Deroxat free since may 2008 (Cold turkey )

Wow, I read the whole article about Chuck Palazzo. What a caring, honorable man.
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

I wrote to Chuck Palazzo and he answered me immediately:he will write an article which will be published on my website! Wonderful!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cosette123 View Post
    I wrote to Chuck Palazzo and he answered me immediately:he will write an article which will be published on my website! Wonderful!!!
    Yeah! So great to hear it. Im so impressed by what you're doing, Cosette! People of good will unite!
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

Wow, Francoise, this is great. And you did it when you were in a really tough place. I hope you are able to feel really good about yourself.

"You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star." -- Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara View Post
    Wow, Francoise, this is great. And you did it when you were in a really tough place. I hope you are able to feel really good about yourself.

Thanks Barbara but the most difficult for me has always been to feel good about myself...

Quote Originally Posted by Cosette123 View Post
    Thanks Barbara but the most difficult for me has always been to feel good about myself...
    You're a very good person! Only a handful of people do things that you do. :) You're one in a million. Don't ever change it!
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

Well done, Françoise! LAXM...and IAWP....and emerging from the neuro repair of w/d...are all going to conspire to make you feel better about yourself than you ever have in your life!

Here’s an interesting, relevant documentary --

The documentary “Sir! No Sir!” tells the long suppressed story of the GI movement to end the war in Vietnam. This is the story of one of the most vibrant and widespread upheavals of the 1960’s — one that had a profound impact on American society yet has been virtually obliterated from the collective memory of that time.

http://nhne-pulse.org/documentary-sir-no-sir/

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Françoise – I stumbled across these new articles on working with people affected by Agent Orange in Vietnam –

http://media.swarthmore.edu/bulletin/?p=898
    http://media.swarthmore.edu/bulletin/?p=899
    http://media.swarthmore.edu/bulletin/?p=900

-- Holger Kalweit