Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: My association for disabled vietnamese children

heavy reallity, i wish you will be able soon to travel with your son! How misfortune for so many people
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish

French Café Moderator Cosette123's Avatar
    I have too the opportunity to spend holidays in the Pine Ridge Indian Rezervation(South Dakota) where I have a good friend who would be happy to see me...
    Severe anxiety since childhood .SSRIs for OCD.
    Major traumatism in my life:Prozac during short periods.
    Deroxat (=Paxil) during 7 years.
    Three unsuccessful atempts to quit.
    Deroxat free since may 2008 (Cold turkey )

Oh my goodness! So much has happened! You have accomplished so much in such a short time!

The lesamisdexuanminh site looks great. Wow.

Very joy-filled pictures of your treasurer’s visit in January!

Such wonderful work you’re doing with “Helping Orphans Worldwide.”

It’s so extra-satisfying that your son is also involved in this project.

The video was incredible. It reminds me of some of the stories I’ve seen and read about Chernobyl, where the toxic effects continue to play out for decades. Thank you, Françoise, for doing this work. This family is going through so much. It’s overwhelming, yet they keep managing.

Notice the parallel between our toxic chemical exposure and theirs. We have it easy compared to them. But, the message is the same – brutal, cynical, insane poisoning of the planet must stop.

You are really raising the “happiness quotient” for the whole planet. What you’re doing heals all of us. But, it’s really crucial that it gives *you* hope and strength. That’s the best way to help the world – doing something *you* love, whatever it is.
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

The Starfish Story from the Helping Orphans Worldwide site –

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Cosette,

It is so very impressive and meaningful how much you have already been able to accomplish for these vietnamese special needs children. You have not been well and you have remained committed and focused on bringing positive change to their lives. It certainly shows how much one can make a difference when one is motivated and clear about their intention.
    Too, it seems quite remarkable to hear that your son shares similar values and commitment. It is clear you have done a great job in raising him.

Looking forward to hearing more about your progress with this project.
    "You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star." -- Nietzsche

Thanks to Stan, we can send healing energy to the people of Vietnam with the help of our emoticons --

-- Holger Kalweit

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila View Post
    The Starfish Story from the Helping Orphans Worldwide site –

That's my favourite story.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

French Café Moderator Cosette123's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Luc View Post
    That's my favourite story.
    Mine too!
    Severe anxiety since childhood .SSRIs for OCD.
    Major traumatism in my life:Prozac during short periods.
    Deroxat (=Paxil) during 7 years.
    Three unsuccessful atempts to quit.
    Deroxat free since may 2008 (Cold turkey )

Cosette so very sorry for your loss. It is from the heart what you do ,the world needs more love that is for sure.

Vietnam War veterans and County Vietnamese Association join together in parade

Press Democrat
    by Chris Smith
    22 May 12

First they did a double take. Then some of the Rose Parade spectators who spotted the float carrying Vietnam War veterans and members of the Sonoma [County, California] Vietnamese Association stood and cheered.

“I think the crowd was mildly surprised,” said Joseph Cholewa, a retired Santa Rosa postal employee who served with the Air Force in Vietnam in 1969.

“This should have happened 40 years ago,” the vet said.

What happened was that members of the local chapter of Vietnam Veterans of America and of the Vietnamese-Americans group waved from the parade entry they'd conceived and built together.

It was a first, and it may be the beginning of a relationship of lasting benefit to more than just the individuals involved.

The new partners are talking about creating a Sonoma County museum perhaps unlike any other. It would collect, preserve and share stories and memorabilia from local veterans who fought the Southeast Asian war and local families of immigrants who fled the communist takeover of South Vietnam.

Immigrant Kimchi Moyer, a Santa Rosa restaurateur and biological medicine consultant, said what happened on the parade float was a great moment. And a great start.

“It's a friendship that has blossomed,” she said. “It's just very nice, very sweet.”

http://www.pressdemocrat.com/article...amese-together

-- Holger Kalweit