Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Humble Request for Prayers and Healing/Protective Energy

Hey Sam, one more thing. I was reading that you may need some extra support with attending doctor visits, etc. So I wanted to ask if they have put you in touch with the local "cancer support center"? If not, I would like to encourage you to contact them and ask if they provide any services like an advocate to attend the visits with you.

Just a thought.

A prayer for you Sam...

Father, thank you that you keep every promise You make.

Your word says in Ex.15:26, that you are Yahweh, the one who heals. Therefore Father I thank you that you are the Lord who heals. “Let it be to Sam according to your word.” Lk. 1:38. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

http://nzungseraphine.hubpages.com/hub/healingprayers

Great idea, m&m! Thanks!
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Samsara asked me to tell everyone who has written to her or sent her prayers that she is profoundly grateful. She feels simply terrible about not being able to respond more to everyone right now, but she is in a very difficult condition at the moment. She hopes to be able to write more to everyone in the future.

Let’s all continue to send healing and protective energy / intention / prayer –

We are with you, Samsara!

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

heal fast Sam
    Deroxat (PAXIL) 20mg November 2009
    July 2011 free
    heavy wd symptomes.
    still struggling

We are with you, Dear Sam.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

Has anyone heard from Sam? How is she doing? Where is she in her treatment? Still praying.

Sam, if you check on here please know that I am thinking and praying for you. You have been lifted up many times in prayer. I know this is extremely hard for you but please do as the cancer doctors recommend.

Sam is fighting very bravely, M&M. Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers. When I'll be writing to her next time, I'll tell her about the good energy you are sending to her. Stay strong, folks. The healing will come.

I'm bumping this thread to send our Dear Sam, who is fighting so bravely, as much of the Healing Energy as only possible. Sending the Mega Positive Thoughts of Recovery on All Possible Levels, My Friend! We are with you all the time!

Good idea to bump our group intention thread for Samsara, Luc. Let's all take a moment to send her the good, healing energy, which is more powerful when it comes from a group!

Sending you love and white light and protection and healing, buddy!

Calling all dolphins to send healing and peace!

<< -- amazing synchronization..... ;)

-- Holger Kalweit

Thinking about you Sam. Praying for you to fully recover.