Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Humble Request for Prayers and Healing/Protective Energy

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila View Post
    Yay! We made it through the first stage of this challenge! That’s great that it went so well. I think that bodes very well for the reports – obviously your body is strong and coping quite well, especially considering you’re in w/d.

That was very sweet of you, and very smart, to dedicate yourself to positive intention during all that damn waiting. Too bad they don’t have a TV-blaring waiting room for those who need that *and* a Zen garden waiting room!

You’ve done a fantastic job coping with this, and I really do think it bodes well. We will continue to send healing and protection.
    Thank you so much for your supportive words Sheila in ALL of your posts. There are several other posts that I still plan to respond to BTW. You have written some meaningful and moving things to me and I really appreciate it!

You are so right re: these hospitals should have a Zen Garden Waiting Room. Our hospital is newer and one would think that they would have included something like this in the plans.

Also, hospitals should have padded benches amid all the chairs, where someone, if not well, can at least lay down. I'm not wording that correctly by you know what I'm trying to say.

Beautiful Healing to You and Full REcovery,

Samsara
    Nobody's gonna break my stride......nobody's gonna slow me down......Oh no, I gotta keep on moving." (Men at Work)

"To face my trials with the grace of a woman rather than the grief of a child". (Veronica A. Shoffstall)

40 Months drug-free from kindling & tolerance WD (Doxepin) + many past C/T & C/switches from benzos, ADs, and APs, Lithium & thryoid h rx'd for severe GI symptoms.

Stan, Squirrel, Cosette........

Just wish to personally thank each of you for posting to me in this thread. I truly appreciate your kind and compassionate intentions. I truly wish each of you continued and complete recovery. I know how hard and long this battle is for each of you but eventually all will come together.

Peace and Healing to EAch of You!

Samsara
    Nobody's gonna break my stride......nobody's gonna slow me down......Oh no, I gotta keep on moving." (Men at Work)

"To face my trials with the grace of a woman rather than the grief of a child". (Veronica A. Shoffstall)

40 Months drug-free from kindling & tolerance WD (Doxepin) + many past C/T & C/switches from benzos, ADs, and APs, Lithium & thryoid h rx'd for severe GI symptoms.

Quote Originally Posted by deroxat-victim View Post
    I think of you Sam, I pray god for you out of this test even stronger, I hope that everything goes well, you are a wonderful person
    Thank you Deroxat-V. I feel the sincerity of your message and I truly appreciate that you took time to send me good wishes amid your own suffering.

I pray you will soon experience significant relief. Just hang in there........healing WILL HAPPEN for you!

Peace and Healing,

Samsara

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara View Post
    Samsara,

You are in all of our hearts and thoughts and we will be continuing to send you lots of healing energy and support to help you navigate your way at this juncture. I am so glad you posted. And I remember from your previous posts that you have a wonderful ability to see the big picture in life. You see how you have many other parts of yourself than being a person with health challenges. So therefore, you can call upon and rely on those different parts of yourself to help you through this difficult time.

But also please keep posting and let us know how we can help you.

I'm thinking of you now,

Barbara
    Thank you for all of your kind and wise words Barbara. Your support, along with that of others means a lot.

I'm having problems calling upon the different parts of myself these days. The big picture is blurred and even invisible to me at this point but I suppose that's the challenge of situations such as these. Huge parts of self-literally die off as one tries to embrace the reality of one's mortality.

It's indescribable what a person goes through during such a health crisis. I've been through many dark descents in my life but this is by far the darkest, deepest plunge I've experienced and I'm learning my way through it. I have no formula to follow but rather, randomly grasping in desperate manner, many different thoughts/ideas/methods. Most times I'm consumed with complete grief and fear but I do believe that such emotions need to be felt and explored. It's part of the journey ......what is necessary prior to moving into acceptance etc.

I better stop writing since, I'm becoming overwhelmed and I likely am not making much sense.

Thank you for your post of support. It means a lot!

Samsara

Quote Originally Posted by Junior View Post
    Oh Samsara. I've only just read this. There I was on October 20, joyfully having loads of people over for my 50th birthday - and there you were suffering in indescribable ways. I'm so so sorry that a person as beautiful as you is going through this hell. As if your w/d hasn't caused enough suffering, and now this.

I wonder if you realise just how strong you are. Look how far you have already come. Look at how you continue to survive each day. One day you will write a book and help so so many. You are in inspiration.

Hang in there. You WILL get through this. You WILL!
    Junior,

Thank you for this lovely post! It was moving to read your words to me. I don't feel like an inspiration but I do hope that I can someday use my experiences to help others.

Thank you for your confidence in me. I don't feel very confident at this time.

Happy Birthday to You. So glad to hear you had loads of fun. Many more to you Junior!

Samsara

Keep walking. Just keep walking.

i am glad you are back from hospital and that all seems good, now you have to improve slowly again as i and the others; nice day!...
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish

Quote Originally Posted by Samsara View Post
    It's indescribable what a person goes through during such a health crisis. I've been through many dark descents in my life but this is by far the darkest, deepest plunge I've experienced and I'm learning my way through it. I have no formula to follow but rather, randomly grasping in desperate manner, many different thoughts/ideas/methods. Most times I'm consumed with complete grief and fear but I do believe that such emotions need to be felt and explored. It's part of the journey ......what is necessary prior to moving into acceptance etc.
    Sounds like you're doing a really good job of being compassionate to yourself and staying with the feelings. You know these are probably the two things that cause the most movement, healing, and growth in the long run.

I know (just vaguely) that you've already been through some descent experiences in your life, including during this emergence from iatrogenic poly-drugging, so I'm much struck that you say this is by far the deepest plunge ever. You know the Hero's Journey -- big, big rewards come to heroines who go through the deepest descents. If anyone can do it, you can.

Sending protection....right....now!
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

You are incredibly brave, Dear Sam. Just a little bit more. That's such a rough and trying path, but you will emerge from it stronger than ever before... We are here all the time...
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

Sending protection, and asking the Tao to give you relief and security!

Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit