Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Humble Request for Prayers and Healing/Protective Energy

We are holding you in our arms, Dear Sam. We are with you all the time - thinking, praying, sending the Most Powerful Energy Ever...

And, it's the other way round - it's us that will never be able to pay *you* back the now years of incredible help, advice and the most compassionate and loving heart you has always given to so many of those who suffered... Say strong, Our Friend... We are here, or rather *there* with you. Every second.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

Quote Originally Posted by Luc View Post
    You have come a long way, Dear Sam. Just a little bit more... As difficult as it is to comprehend why so much suffering for so long, there's some greater scheme behind it. The suffering will eventually go away. It will go away. You will emerge from it victorious... Please, hang in there bravely. We are with you all the time...
    Amen!
    Aropax (Paxil). Currently at 13mg and holding.
    Added Endep (amitrypline) 12.5 for sleep - 11 July 2013

"There are things that are known and things that are unknown; in between are doors." - Anonymous

Great use of visualization, Samsara! Let us know how you are when you can!
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

waiting you come back

Thank you so much to all who have written these latest messages to me!

I'll try to give a brief summary of how things went.... wanted to let you all know that I kept you all in my thoughts and prayers while at the hospital.

I was there for a total of 9 hours so I thought I'd spend some of that time, engaged in sending positive energy, prayers, Reiki and loving intentions to each person who has written to me.

I wrote down each person's name and placed it in my bag so I wouldn't have to think too hard, thus allowing me to place more energy towards my intentions rather than using it up trying to strain to recall/memory.

I made sure I sat in a corner away from as much acitivity as possible and I also paced the halls since, the waiting rooms were so noisy, TV blaring and people talking etc. The overstimulation factor was pretty severe but things did quiet down once I was in the recovery rooms.

It was a very exhausting and taxing day to say the least.

I just wish to share, for the purposes of helping others who may have to undergo some type of medical procedure during WD, that REGIONAL anesthetic did NOT hijack my CNS at all. It was the best choice for me although the process of being numbed from the waist down and the process of waiting for the anesthetic to dissipate was a disturbing experience although NOT painful per se.

I really hope to write an extensive post on this subject sometime in the near future. I want to ease the minds and fears of anyone who may have to undergo a surgical procedure while in WD. I know I was terrified (not knowing what to do.....and fearing that anesthetics of any kind would set-back my CNS in a huge way).

One sometimes has the option for Regional or Local Anesthestics depending upon the procedure and particular area of the body/organ etc. You will be perfectly OKAY if you utilize this option.

It took 5 hours for the regional anesthetic to leave my system. AT the 4 hour mark I still could not walk or stand on my own without collapsing however, the last hour things really improved.

As far as the procedure itself, I did okay and I'm doing very well post procedure. Not experiencing any significant pain (just discomfort). I"m glad since, I'm unable to take NSAIDS let alone anything stronger.

I haven't experienced any post-spinal headache thus far although they say that it can sometimes hit on the second day. I had forgotten that post spinal headache (IF it hits) usually does not occur until 24 - 48 hours post spinal block. I've made it through the first 24 hours without any headache. I hope the next 24 hours is as uneventful.

Oh yes, the anesthesiologist apparently used a LONG ACTING Regional and that's why it took so long for it to leave my system. I'm not very happy about that and even two nurses were confused as to WHY he would administer "long acting" for a procedure that only lasts between 30 - 1 hour MAX.

I'm OKAY physically. Emotionally, psychologically ..........not so good but I'm doing my best to hang in there. Waiting for all lab and pathology reports to come in is weighing on me very hard ATM. I'm constantly having to ward off fears/anxiety, deep depression, trauma and other feelings that I will refrain from sharing.

Thank you once again to each person who has taken the time to post to me. It really has meant a lot to me!

Peace and Healing to Each of Us.

Samsara
    Nobody's gonna break my stride......nobody's gonna slow me down......Oh no, I gotta keep on moving." (Men at Work)

"To face my trials with the grace of a woman rather than the grief of a child". (Veronica A. Shoffstall)

40 Months drug-free from kindling & tolerance WD (Doxepin) + many past C/T & C/switches from benzos, ADs, and APs, Lithium & thryoid h rx'd for severe GI symptoms.

Yay! We made it through the first stage of this challenge! That’s great that it went so well. I think that bodes very well for the reports – obviously your body is strong and coping quite well, especially considering you’re in w/d.

That was very sweet of you, and very smart, to dedicate yourself to positive intention during all that damn waiting. Too bad they don’t have a TV-blaring waiting room for those who need that *and* a Zen garden waiting room!

You’ve done a fantastic job coping with this, and I really do think it bodes well. We will continue to send healing and protection.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

It's such a *relief* to know it's already past the procedure, and that it didn't hijack your CNS, Dear Sam! And if it hasn't happened till now, it should stay this way. Yes, this is a very good sign. Please, stay calm. We are with you all the time, our the Good Energy transmitters at full blast.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

Good idea about the amplifier, Luc! That will help.

-- Holger Kalweit

We are holding you in our arms, Dear Sam. We are with you all the time - thinking, praying, sending the Most Powerful Energy Ever...

And, it's the other way round - it's us that will never be able to pay *you* back the now years of incredible help, advice and the most compassionate and loving heart you has always given to so many of those who suffered... Say strong, Our Friend... We are here, or rather *there* with you. Every second.
    Luc.........

What a beautiful post and I thank you with all my heart!! Can't help but become emotional when reading your supportive words. Thank you. It's very meaningful and moving to me!

Peace and Healing to You!

Samsara
    Nobody's gonna break my stride......nobody's gonna slow me down......Oh no, I gotta keep on moving." (Men at Work)

"To face my trials with the grace of a woman rather than the grief of a child". (Veronica A. Shoffstall)

40 Months drug-free from kindling & tolerance WD (Doxepin) + many past C/T & C/switches from benzos, ADs, and APs, Lithium & thryoid h rx'd for severe GI symptoms.

It's such a *relief* to know it's already past the procedure, and that it didn't hijack your CNS, Dear Sam! And if it hasn't happened till now, it should stay this way. Yes, this is a very good sign. Please, stay calm. We are with you all the time, our the Good Energy transmitters at full blast.
    Thank you for ALL you have written Luc! I will envision the Good Energy Transmitters Full Blast.

Sam