Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Humble Request for Prayers and Healing/Protective Energy

hello Samsara,
    i read all you write, we have as Sheila says: overstimulating, diverse akathisia forms, hypersensitivity excitability etc and this is hard to live since so long; i have sometime moments of better, but they do not last long time;

all this nightmare will pass, your surgery will pass also and you will feel better, but it need much time

hang on Samsara
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish

Dear Sam, the amount of help, support, friendship, great advice and the Healing Energy you offered to everyone when they were going through their worst time has been incredible. We are more than happy to be with you now. Don't ever hesitate to post and share with us your feelings. We are thinking of you all the time!
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

I think of you Sam, I pray god for you out of this test even stronger, I hope that everything goes well, you are a wonderful person
    Deroxat (PAXIL) 20mg November 2009
    July 2011 free
    heavy wd symptomes.
    still struggling

Samsara – We’ve been praying a lot, and we will be thinking of you tomorrow.

These Redwoods have been around for hundreds of years. They’re conscious, wise, and powerful. We ask them to give you power to heal!
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Oh my goodness Dear People..................I'm VERY MOVED by all of your efforts and I truly feel the sincerity of your compassion towards me. There are no words adequate to express how deeply this means to me.

Thank you with all my heart. I just wanted to take a few moments to acknowledge all of your posts but I can't write much ATM. It really pains me not to be able to fully express to each of you just how meaningful your efforts and kindness mean to me.

I'm in tears as I type this out ..............tears of utter gratitude to be the recipient of such kindness.

This week has been quite stressful and today was my 3 hour hospital pre-op app't where I had to have blood work done, meet with anesthesiologist, nurse etc. It was very taxing and this is why I cannot write much.

My surgery is scheduled on Wednesday (Oct 31st). I hope I can write a bit prior to this. BTW, I'm not too afraid of the surgery itself. Rather, I'm more afraid of the results that come back from the biopsies etc. This is my biggest fear that is plaguing me in a horrible, very horrible way. It's mentally torturous but I'm doing all I can to try to keep the severe ruminations in check but as we all know, once a fear gets planted it takes on a life of it's own and the best one can do is to counteract as much as possible.

In the meantime, please know that you are all in my daily prayers (multiple times per day) as well as the Reiki healing. My repeated intentions is to send healing energy and to ask the "source" to speed recovery to each of you. You all have suffered so long and deserve freedom!

Peace, Healing, Light and Love,

Samsara
    Nobody's gonna break my stride......nobody's gonna slow me down......Oh no, I gotta keep on moving." (Men at Work)

"To face my trials with the grace of a woman rather than the grief of a child". (Veronica A. Shoffstall)

40 Months drug-free from kindling & tolerance WD (Doxepin) + many past C/T & C/switches from benzos, ADs, and APs, Lithium & thryoid h rx'd for severe GI symptoms.

Oh Sheila........

Re: Your last post........How Beautiful! This has moved me to tears. Thank you so much for being so sweet and thoughtful. I will focus on the thought and allow myself to be open to the healing powers you have sent and mentioned. The picture itself is very therapeutic! Thank You!

Wish I would have seen this yesterday but I haven't been on-line but nonetheless, I believe your prayers and intentions helped because today my hosp. pre-op (although very taxing) went a bit better than I expected and the Anesthesiologist was absolutely wonderful. I"m so glad I spoke to him since, I allowed me to feel more comfortable with my decision to utilize a "regional anesthetic" rather than general. I was reassured by him that the regional block (anesthetic) does not activate the CNS.

I told him that despite my severe WD induced sensitivities that I have been able to do okay with dental anesthetic (without epinephrine) although I suspect a spinal block would likely require a higher dose.

I already knew that the same type of anesthetic is used for regional blocks (spinals and epidurals) however, I did NOT know that they use LESS anesthetic for such procedures than what a dentist may use. I was very surprised to find this out today since, I expected it to be the opposite.

I'm sharing this as an FYI. It's important information to know and can allow those in WD to go for certain surgical procedures without setting off their CNS in a huge way.

Hope this is indeed the case. I"ll soon find out.

I'm losing mental and physical strength here so I better sign out for now. Please take good care!

Peace and Healing,

Samsara
    Nobody's gonna break my stride......nobody's gonna slow me down......Oh no, I gotta keep on moving." (Men at Work)

"To face my trials with the grace of a woman rather than the grief of a child". (Veronica A. Shoffstall)

40 Months drug-free from kindling & tolerance WD (Doxepin) + many past C/T & C/switches from benzos, ADs, and APs, Lithium & thryoid h rx'd for severe GI symptoms.

French Café Moderator Cosette123's Avatar
    Dear Samsara I just read your posts and I am very moved...I send you healing energy and prayers.I should like to write more but I have real difficulties to concentrate. Nevertheless you must know that I think of you. You are not alone:we are with you!
    Severe anxiety since childhood .SSRIs for OCD.
    Major traumatism in my life:Prozac during short periods.
    Deroxat (=Paxil) during 7 years.
    Three unsuccessful atempts to quit.
    Deroxat free since may 2008 (Cold turkey )

Dear Sam, I was so relieved to read that the appointment with the anesthesiologist went so well, and that you will have a regional block, and, what is also very good news - that they use it in such low amounts! Please, do know that we are all here with you and all the time, sending the Most Powerful Healing and Positive Energy That There Is. You are *incredibly* brave.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

That is so great that you like the anesthesiologist! What a difference that makes to like and trust a healer one is working with!

And that's very interesting about how they use less anesthetic for a spinal block than for dentistry! Hunh! Who would have thought that?

You did great with your pre-op appointment!

Ah, suspense. Suspense is a challenging feeling at the best of times, but, in w/d, oh boy. I can't even tolerate someone's rhetorical style if they're telling me a run-of-the-mill anecdote, and don't get to the punchline within one minute!

Shea Carney of pp fame is in the zeitgeist right now, and I will never forget how evocatively she described being unable to tolerate suspense. If she had to do anything at all the next day -- even go to Disneyland, which she had grown up doing and loved to do -- she didn't sleep a wink the night before.

Can you watch movies or read novels? That's about the only thing that distracts me when the suspense is at its worst.

The good thing is that time is going faster and faster. Don't you find? So, the time between now and next Wednesday, and then between Wednesday and results *will* pass. That's about the only thing good we can say about it.

I know you know this, but try to replace every worried thought with positive intention, as much as you can. Or, do that old trick of letting yourself worry full force for 10 minutes, and then push yourself to do something else for 10 minutes.

Thank you so much for your all your prayers and Reiki. We all really appreciate it!

We will keep the positive intention up!

Boy, we're all impressive, aren't we?!
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

I can only write a few words but wanted to express my sincere thank you for ALL the responses.

I sincerely thank each and every one of you for writing to me and being so compassionate. I feel incredibly rude for not being able to write more to share more of my feelings about what each of you has written to me.

my mind is not working well and I can hardly construct a sentence so I better post this.

Sacred Healing to All of You!!

Sincere Thanks,

Samsara