Thread: UK Daily Mail 18/10/2012 ---HOOKED ON HAPPY PILLS FOR 30 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!

UK Daily Mail 18/10/2012 ---HOOKED ON HAPPY PILLS FOR 30 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the link, Angie. Ok, it looks like the truth is starting to get out big way. From now on, it will only be accelerating - people will be finding the relation between their deteriorating health, emotional suffering and ADs. That it's *not* b/c of their *original condition*, but the toxic chemicals that their doctors prescribed. There will be more and more of such articles. The point is nearing when NO doctor will be able to deny what is really going on.

And, look at the comments - at how the term "Happy Pill" is despised - no wonder - in my case, I don't remember ONE single day in which I would feel anywhere near "tolerable", let alone "good" or "happy". For long, long years...

It would be a very good idea for many reading it - to print out this article in case you needed to show it to your closest ones, doctors, etc. Though it's not a scientific paper, it will still work well.
    Last edited by Luc; 10-19-2012 at 07:55 AM.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

Very good article. Thanks for posting it, Angie!
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Great article. Thanks to the OP for posting it. It's wonderful to see the truth coming out. It may be slow but at least it's happening.

And there are also those who say many are simply misdiagnosed. ‘Depression has become an umbrella word for all kinds of ills,’ says Mandy Saligari, clinical director of Charter Day Care, which treats people with depression and addictions.

This is one of the root causes of the epidemic of a/d use. They are not being prescribed for the right reasons. I have met sooooooo many people on this board, on another one, and in real life, who have NO idea waht clinical/ major depression is. Yet they have been put on a/ds. It's sickening.

‘Clinical depression must be medicated, but only around a quarter of people who say they’re depressed actually are.’
    I dispute the first part of that statement. At least, I dispute the 'must' part. Depressed or not, people still have options and they should be made aware of ALL of these before deciding whether to take medication.
    Aropax (Paxil). Currently at 13mg and holding.
    Added Endep (amitrypline) 12.5 for sleep - 11 July 2013

"There are things that are known and things that are unknown; in between are doors." - Anonymous