Thread: Leonardo’s Basement: A place where imagination runs wild

Leonardo’s Basement: A place where imagination runs wild

Thanks to goodnewsnetwork.org for the find.
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

i would like to be here, i always had many ideas, testing and retesting without end is one of my sickness since childhood
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish

Fantastic! And to see those kids so immersed in what they are doing!
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

Quote Originally Posted by stan View Post
    i would like to be here, i always had many ideas, testing and retesting without end is one of my sickness since childhood
    Did you go through the "deconstructing radios, watches and other stuff" stage, Stan? When I was a kid, I would put them into pieces, but going back was always the major problem. LOL. You know - when I managed to somehow put it all together back again, there were always some spare parts that didn't fit anywhere. You were though more talented than me for sure.

i always wanted to know what was inside, so the dolls were put in pieces, and others things too
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish

Ha ha! You guys were tinkerers as kids. Doesn't this place look fantastic? The atmosphere of creativity there is sooooo appealing. We all need more of this. It's just brilliant.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Super!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila View Post
    We all need more of this.
    We need to think about something along the lines - "The DIY" sub-forum on IAWP in the future. LOL.

Definitely....but we have to decide when people in w/d are ready to handle hammers....

-- Holger Kalweit