Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Needinghelp's journal

Oh, yes, my life is nothing like the hell it was in early w/d. Nothing at all like it. And I *can* enjoy things sometimes. I’m on my way.
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Thought i would put my last update on my journal incase someone wonders how im doing.

I am now 11.5 months off all drugs and to be honest, i am doing worse than ever. I still suffer from massive DR/DP with no let up, massive brain fog, dizziness/vertigo, heart palpitations especially when eating, visual distortions and extreme blurry vision, anhedonia, apathy, cognitive problems, no memory, huge fatigue, saness and dispair, tinitus and a couple of other things i cant think of right now

The things that have improved a tiny bit: Anxiety, depression, head pressure, sinusitis (Flares up brutally from time to time), nausea.

I hope that by this time next year i will be better. I really hope and pray to God i will feel better.
    02/2008-10/2010 - Citalopram 20mg
    10/2010-05/2012 - Paxil 20mg (1 Month quick Taper)
    15-18/07/2012 - Prozac 20mg
    21-22/07/2012 - Cymbalta 30mg SEVERE ADVERSE REACTION
    27/07/2012-13/08/2012 - RI Paxil 5mg
    14/08/2012 - Free from all Psychotropics

Currently tappering off the Birth Control Pill. On 3/4 as of 16/07/2013