Thread: Needinghelp's journal

Hybrid View

Thank you, i am very ill :( and very very scared. I have this strange out of body feeling and it makes me not able to sleep, its worse when i sleep it feels as if i leave my body or something. Please tell me this is normal and it will go away. I am so scared. How do I cope with this? The anxiety is so bad I have never experienced anything like this before, it never stops no matter what I do. I feel like i will never recover from this, because Im only getting worse and worse and feels like im losing myself. Am i going crazy? Should I rather try to reinstate?

When I reinstated, my anxiety went away, but i had start up effects of the drug thats why i never updosed to 10mg. Since i stopped, i have gotten 20x worse. Im too scared for words and feeling suicidal.

All those feelings are absolutely normal in WD, Needinghelp. I assure you it will be improving. The anxiety is *not* real you - it's drug-induced. Your body needs to re-balance itself in the time to come. Also, do not blame yourself for all the thoughts and bad feelings that are so intense now.

Re-instating is always a tricky business. Some are able to get back to drugs again, stabilise, then taper slowly from there, others' CNS is already compromised too much to do that. But let us hear opinion of others on this one.

Sending you lots of Good Energies, Needinghelp. Again, this worsening of yours these recent months is vey common, even that far after coming off of drugs, but, at some point, it starts to get better. It always does.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.