Thread: Needinghelp's journal

Hybrid View

Really not doing well. Extremely sad and depressed, crying all the time. I feel really down and my mom is so worried about me she is also crying. I dont know what to do anymore, its like I dont see any way out of this, I feel trapped and it feels like im never going to recover. I feel shaky and the DP/DR Is so so bad, I feel like im not here and its really bad for me. Does it get better :'(

It *does* get better, Needinghelp. It *does* get better. In moments like this, when your spirits are so low, and when WD is at its worst, it's really difficult to imagine it may get better. Yet, our bodies are designed by nature to heal automatically. Yes, we would like it to happen faster for all of us. Granted. But you wil get there. Does your mum know it's all caused by WD? Does she know about the symptoms? Is there a possibilty she could read this forum to learn more about it to be able to help you?
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

Quote Originally Posted by Needinghelp View Post
    Really not doing well. Extremely sad and depressed, crying all the time. I feel really down and my mom is so worried about me she is also crying. I dont know what to do anymore, its like I dont see any way out of this, I feel trapped and it feels like im never going to recover. I feel shaky and the DP/DR Is so so bad, I feel like im not here and its really bad for me. Does it get better :'(
    NH - It gets better. I have felt the severe symptoms such as you because I had an adverse reaction to citalopram after starting and stopping a couple of times, but I am here to tell you that as time passes your symptoms WILL improve. I'm not in the constant state of terror any more and things are getting better. Don't give up because you will see good days again.

Sending prayers your way.

Hi, I also had an adverse reaction, but to cymbalta. I am scared because things are just getting worse and worse for me at the moment. When did you start to feel better?
    Quote Originally Posted by m&m View Post
    NH - It gets better. I have felt the severe symptoms such as you because I had an adverse reaction to citalopram after starting and stopping a couple of times, but I am here to tell you that as time passes your symptoms WILL improve. I'm not in the constant state of terror any more and things are getting better. Don't give up because you will see good days again.

Sending prayers your way.

Hi NH. For me there wasn't or isn't a mile marker for that. It is sort of like phases and waves of intensity of the different symptoms. Things get better along the way. Hang in there and you will be so glad you did.