Thread: Needinghelp's journal

Hybrid View

NH – Part of what makes this so hard is that you are still in the pioneer group, and you live in a world that doesn’t know about this w/d syndrome. But, there will, unfortunately, be millions of people following in your footsteps. They will get more validation and support. You might even help them.

This is a shockingly difficult experience, but it absolutely, positively gets better in every way, and then comes to an end. And you will be happier and stronger than before it happened. Be as compassionate to yourself as you can.

Luc has a very good idea about giving your mother information and support – to reassure her and help her to help you.
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila View Post
    NH – Part of what makes this so hard is that you are still in the pioneer group, and you live in a world that doesn’t know about this w/d syndrome. But, there will, unfortunately, be millions of people following in your footsteps. They will get more validation and support. You might even help them.

This is a shockingly difficult experience, but it absolutely, positively gets better in every way, and then comes to an end. And you will be happier and stronger than before it happened. Be as compassionate to yourself as you can.

Luc has a very good idea about giving your mother information and support – to reassure her and help her to help you.
    Thank you Sheila, I really appreciate it. I had an advere reaction probably to the cymbalta while I was in withdrawal, does that mean i will take much longer to recover or does that make my chances any worse to recover? Do you know of anyone wo hasnt recovered by 10 years off? I know, im just scared so much its so unreal!! Never had so much fear in my life!

It will get better, Needinghelp. I have read and known of many people who had adverse reaction - they all got better, and many are already healed.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.