Page 61 of 63 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 LastLast

Thread: Dr David Healy

good morning, its 11am, slept well and feeling ok now, lets see what the day brings for me....
    Put on citalopram July 2009 during a physical illness - didnt need it. 40mg
    went down to 20mg July 2010 CT in Jan 2012 - 2.5 years on.
    Tried to restart July 2012 due to 1 panic attack (never had one before - start of CT W/D) - adverse reaction
    Down to 1.5mg from the failed RI
    Now at 0.48 and trying to stabalize - been 6 weeks
    now have SEVERE anxiety, akathsia, feel like Im on acid 24/7 depression, D/P, signed off work. Scared of everything..please God let me heal from this

Goodness Caroline, a much needed reprieve. I'm so happy for you, and it gives the rest of us hope.
    10;mg PAXIL 12 YEARS
    C/T June 2012

I hope today brings happiness. :)
    8 weeks on Zoloft in total, including my 4 week taper, ending on May 20th, 2013. Still going through emotional and partially physical hell.

aka Epiphany-
    http://ssriandbenzowdhelp.freeforums.net/

Glad to hear about the better days. I think it's good to look at this thing in chunks of months, hopefully another chunk of 6ish months and things are much better again. Depressing but still comforting. Then again you might break the rules and go for a spontaneous miracle recovery.

And that's good what you subconsciously thought about the trays. Unless it was for tea serving after the ceremony.. OK! too soon, sorry.. bad moui..
    Acceptance. Time. Habit.

I am glad for you Carolina.
    Treasure these moments.
    150mgs Effexor for 4 years 2008-2012 for situational Major Depression. No AD before
    Tapered 150-0mgs in 3 months / last dose July 26th/2012 aprox.
    Acute W/D first 1-2 months
    Protracted W/D since then and slowly recovering.
    Main symptoms: Anxiety, Insomnia,Anhedonia.
    April 9th- 20th SEVERE DEPRESSION.
    11 months off.Slowly improving

quick update, today, I went on a 2 hour car journey to a family party, the forst time I have seen these people in over a year....I had told everyone no but secretly thought I would go if I felt upto it...I had a good time with hardly any symptoms, I have felt much better for a few days now, no reason, just felt better.

Dont want to jinx it though so Im in no way out of the woods, but I am feeling ALOT better than last week, or last month etc etc

crazy how that can happen overnight.

I go up in fish oil tomorrow to 900 and then Im not changing anything until after my next period, whenever that decides to happen!

but 2 hours in the car there, a 5 hour party and 2 hours in the car coming back, I chatted, I did my hair and put on a dress, I played with the kids, I went down the slide, I ate the buffet and drank fruit juice and 1 decaf (took my own lol, it was in a pub)

I did well guys, and felt semi normal, just tiny bits of occasional pgad, little moments of fleeting anxiety and fear for it all coming down on me as it did before, but otherwise, if I didnt kow better I would say Im healing and on the up, sadly I know this wont last and its only a matter of time before Im in hell again, but things have really been alot better and Im thankful for a little breathing space at least, and thankful that I have been able to spend some quality time with freddie, when I was reading to him last night I even did the voices, and the night before I played the guitar for a little while, I notice myself doing these things and think they MUST be significant in some way...but Im not counting any chickens here.

lol Moui, yeah come to think of it the tea trays are BLACK oh dear perhaps that was it all along, you naughty boy!
    Tried to restart July 2012 due to 1 panic attack (never had one before - start of CT W/D) - adverse reaction
    now have SEVERE anxiety, akathsia, feel like Im on acid 24/7 depression, D/P, signed off work. Scared of everything..please God let me heal from this

there is hope Sally, I cant belive the difference in me from this week compared to last week, and as for last month Im a different person completely. there is hope, even if it all comes back again its possible to feel better.

I'm so glad for you honey but it is different for me. I've had no windows and every day things get worse. I can no longer imagine recovery.
    10;mg PAXIL 12 YEARS
    C/T June 2012

neither could I last week, you know I couldnt, you are only able to imagine it when you start to feel a little better, hang on sally, this is not over for me, but this will happen to you too

So happy for you, Iggy - your day sounds wonderful!
    2006 Rx'd Cymbalta for approx 1 yr. WD after 4 mos - didn't realize was WD,took Zoloft and Klonopin; tapered K. Spring 2012 experienced major WD symptoms while tapering Zoloft; tried to updose but no relief, back on K 1 mg. Switched over 5-6 mos from Zoloft to Citalopram. Finished Zoloft 1/13; now on Citalopram 35 mg and 1 mg Klonopin. Started to experience withdrawal symptoms from switch (?) approx. 3 months after finished Zoloft (4/13). Now at 35 mg and hoping to start slow taper