Page 53 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr David Healy

You said it Hun, now listen to yourself!
    10;mg PAXIL 12 YEARS
    C/T June 2012

I really liked what you wrote, Sheila - that was beautifully written. I really relate to how you think about this situation at times, Iggy. I too feel quite doomed a lot of the time and, well, just terrified. As Sheila said, it makes sense that this would be WD type of thinking but something also that we are bringing to the experience. I just want to feel normal, like myself, like everyone around me who is not dealing with this awful experience. But it is what it is and I think the more we can accept our situation, it will help. I am not sure how to get there but I am going to try. Maybe we can help each other as we go through this process together. I do think it is a good sign that the akathisia has lessened for you over the last couple of days - hang on to tothose positive changes. I liked your poem - you are a very creative person. I saw on another one of your posts the pictures of your sock monkeys and absolutely loved them.....they are so cute!! I am wishing the best for you, Iggy.
    2006 Rx'd Cymbalta for approx 1 yr. WD after 4 mos - didn't realize was WD,took Zoloft and Klonopin; tapered K. Spring 2012 experienced major WD symptoms while tapering Zoloft; tried to updose but no relief, back on K 1 mg. Switched over 5-6 mos from Zoloft to Citalopram. Finished Zoloft 1/13; now on Citalopram 35 mg and 1 mg Klonopin. Started to experience withdrawal symptoms from switch (?) approx. 3 months after finished Zoloft (4/13). Now at 35 mg and hoping to start slow taper

Quote Originally Posted by Iggy131313 View Post
    sorry honey what do you mean? do you mean a sequel to his book?

He has a great blog that is worth reading here

http://www.madinamerica.com/author/msamet/

Sorry Caroline, I want to say sequel ( a side effect during the time).

eeek, still dont quite understnad what you mean ABM, can you use a different word? do you mean is he fully recovered?
    Put on citalopram July 2009 during a physical illness - didnt need it. 40mg
    went down to 20mg July 2010 CT in Jan 2012 - 2.5 years on.
    Tried to restart July 2012 due to 1 panic attack (never had one before - start of CT W/D) - adverse reaction
    Down to 1.5mg from the failed RI
    Now at 0.48 and trying to stabalize - been 6 weeks
    now have SEVERE anxiety, akathsia, feel like Im on acid 24/7 depression, D/P, signed off work. Scared of everything..please God let me heal from this

eeek, still dont quite understnad what you mean ABM, can you use a different word? do you mean is he fully recovered?
    yes, i want to say if he is fully recovered :-)

yes! he has the odd issue with his breathing, but that is all. He is over 7 years off all meds
    Tried to restart July 2012 due to 1 panic attack (never had one before - start of CT W/D) - adverse reaction
    now have SEVERE anxiety, akathsia, feel like Im on acid 24/7 depression, D/P, signed off work. Scared of everything..please God let me heal from this

yes! he has the odd issue with his breathing, but that is all. He is over 7 years off all meds
    :-) Time is the key!!!

last night was a welcome break from hell, I went to bed late and read and felt ok, I even ate a very cheeky packet of crisps, does anyone else eat crisps?

slept quite well but had jolts of the ''disgusting'' feelinjg that I couldnt explain if my life depended on it, sort of like anxiety but more....disgusting, dirty, just hell, but even though it woke me a few times I was ok and managed to sleep well.

Woke up at 11am feeling generally weak, scared and had anxiety, but only anxiety, normal anxiety, nothing supercharged striaght from hell.

had a letter from benefits granting me one of the benfits I needed, so thats good, feel ok now, no akathisia or much of anything, just got back from the sjops and definitly felt less trippy and drugged up than the past few weeks, going out for tea after I have picked up Freddie, send me good vibes, things are much better than before.

Good vibes to you! :)
    8 weeks on Zoloft in total, including my 4 week taper, ending on May 20th, 2013. Still going through emotional and partially physical hell.

aka Epiphany-
    http://ssriandbenzowdhelp.freeforums.net/

NEW BLOG UP from Matt Samett

http://www.madinamerica.com/2013/07/the-blame-game/

so have picked up Fred, then going to local tapas bar again, please god give me some relief whilst I am there