Page 50 of 63 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr David Healy

Ugh - so sorry about the poor sleep. I hope your day goes ok despite the lack of rest.
    2006 Rx'd Cymbalta for approx 1 yr. WD after 4 mos - didn't realize was WD,took Zoloft and Klonopin; tapered K. Spring 2012 experienced major WD symptoms while tapering Zoloft; tried to updose but no relief, back on K 1 mg. Switched over 5-6 mos from Zoloft to Citalopram. Finished Zoloft 1/13; now on Citalopram 35 mg and 1 mg Klonopin. Started to experience withdrawal symptoms from switch (?) approx. 3 months after finished Zoloft (4/13). Now at 35 mg and hoping to start slow taper

Quote Originally Posted by Iggy131313 View Post
    didnt sleep, cant belive it, mild akathisia and I dont know what, racing thoughts maybe, got to sleep at around 5 and slept until Fred woke us up at 7, then slept again from 8 till 10.30, poo
    I remember my firts tapering when the doctor give me one valium for sleep and after one week i spent the worse night in my life. Maybe your valium change a little your SCN?

thanks guys, yes its pribably some rebound from the valium, I was hoping that might be over by now...

today I have been to the shops, low anxiety but big time brain fog and dp/dr and vertigo as is the new normal for me, ugh...

I have some mild akathisia, so its bang on that it will be unbearable by 5pm, I hope not so much
    Put on citalopram July 2009 during a physical illness - didnt need it. 40mg
    went down to 20mg July 2010 CT in Jan 2012 - 2.5 years on.
    Tried to restart July 2012 due to 1 panic attack (never had one before - start of CT W/D) - adverse reaction
    Down to 1.5mg from the failed RI
    Now at 0.48 and trying to stabalize - been 6 weeks
    now have SEVERE anxiety, akathsia, feel like Im on acid 24/7 depression, D/P, signed off work. Scared of everything..please God let me heal from this

4.10pm and no sign of mega dose akathisia...keep praying guys
    Tried to restart July 2012 due to 1 panic attack (never had one before - start of CT W/D) - adverse reaction
    now have SEVERE anxiety, akathsia, feel like Im on acid 24/7 depression, D/P, signed off work. Scared of everything..please God let me heal from this

5.10 not akathsiia but bd free floating anxiety...why does it get at this time of day? I see most people say its gets better as the day goes on but thats not the case for me

Everyone's biochemistry is different, which is my guess. Here's to hoping the relaxation returns.
    8 weeks on Zoloft in total, including my 4 week taper, ending on May 20th, 2013. Still going through emotional and partially physical hell.

aka Epiphany-
    http://ssriandbenzowdhelp.freeforums.net/

Just a couple of notes. I too find my anxiety gets worse as the day goes on, then around 5 or 6 it usually begins to subside. Also, like you, I have to do two things simultaniously to control my brain. Can't carry on a conversation really because my brain just keeps chugging on about my own sh*t and I lose track of what was said. I often play solitare on the computer while I try to listen or watch TV. A few months ago I was able to relax and listen to meditations during the afternoon but now when I close my eyes the anxiety just ramps up. I don't know what any of this means but it seems to be a pattern.

Glad you have had a bit of relief. I honestly can't imagine how you are able to go out and socialize feeling like you do. You really are a very strong woman. There is no way I could even enter a pub or restaurant at this point.
    10;mg PAXIL 12 YEARS
    C/T June 2012

this brain fog, dr/dp and vertigo is awful and the bad anxiety is back

well its good to know im not alone mona, and that Im not the only one who gets worse all day, not that I want you to suffer, of course.

Im not strong, well, in one way we are all so strong, we havent killed ourselves so we try to survive each day, going out etc is hard and bad, but I have no choice, and now it looks like I have to do more housework and stuff even though its so hard, my husband has no idea, even though I tell him, he just tells me I just sit on my azz all day and do f*** all, but thats not true, its not true, I try so so hard.

Im scared of waking up again tomorrow

why does it get at this time of day? I see most people say its gets better as the day goes on but thats not the case for me
    before reinstatement, my free floating anxiety always started at 5 or 6 am and got much better after 3pm, and it would be mostly gone after 6pm... since reinstatement, that pattern is no longer there.. it can start anytime even at 9 pm and last all night and day... withdrawal is so unpredictable :(
    have been on antidepressants for more than 17 years.
    Was on zoloft/sertraline 100mg for the last 2-3 years.
    Tapered over 2.5 months, ending october 24 2012.
    reinstating AD:
    march 28: started on 25mg sertraline, took it for 2 days
    april 1: 12.5mg - only for one day
    april 9: started on 2.5mg sertraline
    april 17: increased to 5 mg

this brain fog, dr/dp and vertigo is awful and the bad anxiety is back
    is back and will go away, will not stay with you, it is classical waves
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish