Thread: What to reinstate?

Hybrid View

Thinker, what you're going through is hell. This suffering is unimaginable. I so know it. But, believe me, there *is* a way out of it. There always is. The most important thing is to now somehow stabilise your system. As we said, there's always an option of reinstating at a lower dose, catching some breath, and then, very slowly, lowering the dose.

You know, I don't talk about this too much, but a big chunk of my life was for me a streak of terrible traumas. Yet, despite this, and despite the WD, I'm 100% positive that, step by step, you can heal from everything. I really mean it. And it also applies to the people who are suffering from psychosis - I know that you're not such person, but, if more serious conditions can be so effectively helped... Please, have a look at this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBjIv...layer_embedded

Also, there isn't late for anything in life. You will be able to heal from those drugs *and* from your original condition.

You mention that you have to rely on your family, etc. Well, I had it no different in many respects. There is nothing wrong about it. Sometimes, there are circumstances, which call for such help, and there's *nothing* shameful about it. On the contrary! The very thing that one human being helps another is one of the greatest things there are.

Thinker, just hang in there, and talk to us, if you only can. If you stabilise the situation, slowly, but surely, you will be able to heal, and to make up for what you didn't yet experience in life.
    Last edited by Luc; 09-07-2012 at 06:15 PM.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.