Thread: Global Holistic and Folk Remedy Network

Global Holistic and Folk Remedy Network

www.earthclinic.com

This is a wonderful site where people share home/folk remedies and holistic methods to deal with all kinds of health concerns including remedies for pets. I've utilized this site so many times and have come across some very effective, safe and low cost treatments.

Note: Always engage in further research so you can eliminate exposing yourself to any potential risks that may exist with some proposed remedies. I try to stick to the most benign methods.

Samsara
    Nobody's gonna break my stride......nobody's gonna slow me down......Oh no, I gotta keep on moving." (Men at Work)

"To face my trials with the grace of a woman rather than the grief of a child". (Veronica A. Shoffstall)

40 Months drug-free from kindling & tolerance WD (Doxepin) + many past C/T & C/switches from benzos, ADs, and APs, Lithium & thryoid h rx'd for severe GI symptoms.

I'm thinking people might benefit from this more in the Symptoms and Remedies section. What do you think, Samsara? Or do you want to emphasize the aspect of it being an organization that is taking a creative approach to a project, in which case we'll leave it in Start-ups?
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

That's a very interesting link, Sam. I've bookmarked it. Thanks!
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila View Post
    I'm thinking people might benefit from this more in the Symptoms and Remedies section. What do you think, Samsara? Or do you want to emphasize the aspect of it being an organization that is taking a creative approach to a project, in which case we'll leave it in Start-ups?

Hi Sheila...........

As for my opinion, I feel that it would be best posted in BOTH forums (the Symptoms Forum as well as Start-up Forum). This way it can retain a DUAL emphasis? What do you think?

BTW, Thank you for asking for my feedback but in the end, I think you and the other founders will have to decide which forum is most appropriate.

Samsara
    Nobody's gonna break my stride......nobody's gonna slow me down......Oh no, I gotta keep on moving." (Men at Work)

"To face my trials with the grace of a woman rather than the grief of a child". (Veronica A. Shoffstall)

40 Months drug-free from kindling & tolerance WD (Doxepin) + many past C/T & C/switches from benzos, ADs, and APs, Lithium & thryoid h rx'd for severe GI symptoms.

i put it in my favourites, and read all about dry mouth for beginning; i hope to find a miracle

Quote Originally Posted by Luc View Post
    That's a very interesting link, Sam. I've bookmarked it. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by stan View Post
    i put it in my favourites, and read all about dry mouth for beginning; i hope to find a miracle
    I hope you find some good tips that will lessen the intensity of this symptom. Let us know if you find anything that works for you.

Samsara