Thread: Global Grassroots Free Recycling Site

Global Grassroots Free Recycling Site

I intend to explore further once I'm feeling well enough but in the meantime thought I'd share with IAWP members.

I'm all for recycling and donating etc. so I feel passionate about this global project. I really hope it is successful.

Samsara
    __________________________________________________ ________________

www.freecycle.org

The Freecycle Network™ is made up of 5,056 groups with 9,044,331 members across the globe. It's a grassroots and entirely nonprofit movement of people who are giving (and getting) stuff for free in their own towns and thus keeping good stuff out of landfills.

Membership is free, and everything posted must be FREE, legal and appropriate for all ages. To view the items being given away or sought in your area, you must be a member of the local group. To view the local group posts, visit the local Yahoo Group where they are located by clicking on the link below.

If you are already a member, you may use the "Post" tab on the top right of this page to make your post to the local group. Otherwise, go to the Yahoo Group linked to below and click on "Join" first in order to view the posts.
    Nobody's gonna break my stride......nobody's gonna slow me down......Oh no, I gotta keep on moving." (Men at Work)

"To face my trials with the grace of a woman rather than the grief of a child". (Veronica A. Shoffstall)

40 Months drug-free from kindling & tolerance WD (Doxepin) + many past C/T & C/switches from benzos, ADs, and APs, Lithium & thryoid h rx'd for severe GI symptoms.

Excellent! Great find! Perfect for Start-ups. This is the kind of project that inspires us in many ways.
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Nice one! Thank you, Sam.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.