Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29

Thread: Bonjour à tous! Hi!

I read the same here on the Dutch news. And immediately I thought of the infamous SSRI connection.
    This is not confirmed so far but I wait for the moment we read that the shooter "suffered from depression and was treated for this by a psychiatrist"....
    Recovering from the ravages of withdrawal after 5 years on Paxil/Seroxat, originally prescribed for stress and, looking backward, PTSS.
    Though it is hardly possible to get something positive from the utter hell of repeated c/t's and protracted w/d, all of this unnecessary, I still believe in the possiblity to emerge from this as a healed, wiser human being.
    All we need is just a little patience - Guns N' Roses

this is really sad, condolences to the families
    Deroxat (PAXIL) 20mg November 2009
    July 2011 free
    heavy wd symptomes.
    still struggling

Very sweet of you all, our international family!
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

It may take some time (I really believe no more than some months, up to a year) before certain facts come to light more in the mainstream, which will make it unequivocally clear as to what *really* happened there. That may still be too shocking for many... And having to do with even more than just drugs and guns... And, when this happens, it will be possible to avert such tragedies from happening... Sometimes it gets very dark just before the dawn...
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

Dear Dédé, I hope you are hanging in there and progressing bravely in your taper and healing!

Bonjour à Toutes et à Tous,

Cela fait très longtemps que je ne suis pas venue vous rendre visite sur le forum! Je ne vos ai cependant pas oubliés et j'espère que vous allez bien , au moins mieux!
    Quelques nouvelles brèves : après m'être sevrée de 60 gouttes de théralène , de 2 mg de noctamide , puis de 225 mg d'effexor (fin de sevrage en novembre dernier , après environ 9 mois de prise); j'en suis toujours à me sevrer de mes 40 gouttes de lysanxia . Il m'en reste 6 à sevrer et je voudrais vous témoigner des difficultés que cela représente. A chaque fois que je réduis de 10% j'ai des insomnies très sévères (je ne dors pas plus de 2 à 3 heures par nuit , parfois moins voir pas du tout ; et ceci pendant plus d'une semaine ....depuis le début de mon sevrage , soit depuis 5 mois maintenant)
    Ce qui fait que je suis très fatiguée en journée...
    Les problèmes majeurs de mon enfance , de mon adolescence (abandon à la naissance , victime d'abus , harcèlement moral ; violences ..) ....de ma vie en générale; se réveillent tous très brutalement : mon psychothérapeute me parle de choc post traumatique grave. Je suis donc suivie en Thérapie Cognitivo Comportementale et aussi par un médecin homéopathe. Je subis en ce moment des stress très importants dus à une situation familiale "de crise" (divorce) , des décès en série de membres de ma famille (cancers..) et réactivation des traumatismes vécus dans l'enfance....Ce qui fait que mon sevrage est très délicat et mon moral pas toujours au beau fixe. Je suis aussi très très fatiguée..
    J'espère être bientôt en meilleure santé pour pouvoir vous aider ! (j'avais promis à Luc des traductions mais je n'ai pas pu ! Désolée ! Mais je n'oublie pas pour autant!)

Je vous embrasse toutes et tous bien fort !

Courage à Toutes et à Tous !

Dédé

Hello All and All,

It's been a long time since I did not come to visit you on the forums! I do, however, have not forgotten you and I hope you are well, at least better!
    Some brief news: after I weaned Theralene 60 drops, 2 mg noctamide, then 225 mg of effexor (late withdrawal last November, after about 9 months of taking), I'm still I wean my 40 drops Lysanxia. I still have 6 to wean and I want to show how difficult it is. Whenever I cut 10% I have very severe insomnia (I do not sleep more than 2 to 3 hours a night sometimes less, or not at all and this for more than a week .... since the beginning of my withdrawal or from 5 months now)
    So that I am very tired during the day ...
    The major problems of my childhood, my adolescence (abandonment at birth, a victim of abuse, harassment, violence ..) .... my life in general, are all awake very suddenly my therapist tells me shock posttraumatic serious. So I followed in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and also a homeopathic doctor. I suffered in this very important time of stress due to family circumstances "crisis" (divorce), mass death of family members (cancers..) And reactivation of trauma in childhood .... This so my withdrawal is very delicate and my morale not always rosy. I am also very very tired ..
    I hope soon to be healthier for you to help! (I promised Luke translations but I could not! sorry! But I do not forget that!)

I "embrace" you all very much!

Courage to All !
    "When the last tree has died, the last river poisoned, the last fish caught, only then will you find that money can not eat! " Cree Indian

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAjtVMhQyWw

Great to hear from you, Dédé! Thanks for the update. You're doing an incredible job. Do not rush things and continue the taper at a slow pace to let your body acclimate better. All the symptoms you're describing are so WD - please remember that the trauma and painful thoughts connected with the past especially are mostly caused by the taper. It will be getting better. No worry about the translations. :) We'll take care of them in its own time. No rush.

Just a little bit more. You will heal from it all.

How nice to hear from you. You are doing an amazing job dealing with a lot. I am very sorry to hear about the current stressful events. I am glad you have a therapist and are getting support and help.

You are very brave and I admire you for weaning the toxic drugs and working on your traumas. I send you much good energy!
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

hello Dédé,

is it a member of your family who divorce?
    glad to hear from you, keep the mood, i have also passed where you pass, one day the suffering is very more manageable, i am much better today, no more dark thoughts
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish