Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 LastLast

Thread: Bonjour à tous! Hi!

hi Stan
    Deroxat (PAXIL) 20mg November 2009
    July 2011 free
    heavy wd symptomes.
    still struggling

Bonjour à Tous!

Un petit post pour vous dire que je ne vous oublie pas! Merci pour vos messages! Je suis contente de revenir vous "voir" sur ce forum!
    Je manque beaucoup de temps en ce moment (je suis devenue "modératrice" sur le forum d'entraide pour le sevrage des benzodiazépines + beaucoup de rendez-vous concernant ma situation professionnelle (je suis toujours en arrêt maladie mais ce n'est pas simple à gérer!) Je dois aussi continuer à faire de la musique (je me suis engagée: je dois essayer dene pas décevoir...et c'est un tel plaisir aussi!)

Je pense toujours à la traduction de tes vidéos Luc! Une amie originaire de Cuba (vivant en France) qui a sa maman qui vit à Cuba et qui souffre de prescriptions abusives de psychotropes souhaite aussi faire une traduction en espagnol (c'est sa langue maternelle ) !

J'espère que vous allez du mieux possible: je continue de penser bien fort à vous (je suis contente ,D-V, que tu m'aies écrit un petit mot: comment vas-tu?)
    Je fais mon possible pour venir vous voir + souvent .

Au fait, j'allais oublié de vous dire que je ne prends plus d'effexor depuis dimanche dernier: je me sens de mieux en mieux. Reste maintenant à me débarrasser doucement de "ma"benzodiazépine!

Bon courage et surtout bonne santé à vous tous!

Bises. X X X X X

Dédé

Google translate (I improve slowless than a turtle)

Hello to All!

A quick post to tell you that I will not forget you! Thank you for your posts! I'm glad to return you "see" on this forum!
    I miss a lot of time at the moment (I became "moderating" the forum support for benzodiazepine withdrawal + many appointments on my work situation (I'm still sick but it is not easy to manage!) I also continue to make music (I am committed, I must try dene not disappoint ... and it is such a pleasure too!)

I always think the translation of your videos Luc! A friend from Cuba (living in France) who his mother who lives in Cuba and suffers overprescribing psychotropic would also be a translation into Spanish (his native language)!

I hope you're the best, I still think very hard about you (I'm glad, DV, that thou hast written a word: how are you?)
    I do my best to come and see you + often.

In fact, I'd forgotten to tell you that I do more effexor since last Sunday: I feel better. Remains to gently get rid of "my" benzodiazepine!

Good luck and especially good health to you all!

Kisses. X X X X X

Dédé

hello Dédé,

for the spanish videos, if your friend will make some translate to help Luc or video in spanish, it would be interesting for us to put them in our spanish pages, because they are a little poor, if cannot, no problem, if that can help to explain the disaster of these meds, to inform people who fall in this trap; we want to inform in many languages and countries
    thanks in advance, but if too difficult or need help, do not hesitate to tell us, if not possible, no problem, as we are all sick, but thanks to pass sometime; i see your moderation, it is very good(my name is Colas but i do not participate much, it is not easy in this forum to speak, but i am happy he exist, there is not much in France)
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish

Dédé -- Congratulations on being off the Effexor!

Congratulations on your new Moderator position! They are lucky to have you!

Never skimp on music, I agree!

As Stan says, if your Cuban friend is interested in helping us, that would be lovely. If not, don't worry about it. The right person will come along at the right time.

You are doing fantastically! Keep in touch!
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Hey, Dédé! So great to hear from you. You are doing incredible job taper-wise. Step by step. As for the translation, I have a couple of ideas - I'll PM you soon about the details.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

Hi all,

I'm sorry you have not heard from since so long and not have helped you! I have a little trouble getting everything I expect in my days because even if I better overall(I found my appetite, my joy, my social life and my musical activities!) I will not as "good" as I would like. Withdrawal from effexor and hypnotic were relatively easy(with a few recalcitrant insomnia but eventually fade). I have good luck about this! By cons, withdrawal from anxiolytic is a little more difficult (my insomnia back so that I am unusually tired during the day and it hinders me a little in my elk!)
    I also try to help a little moderation of the forum on the French benzodiazepine withdrawal but it is not easy as there are many members who are not going well and I have to take a long time to find out about different products: a psychiatry impressive arsenal chemical to poison his patients failing to heal!
    I am followed by an excellent doctor who helps me a lot. But maybe this is normal, I found a lot of very strong emotions during this weaning these emotions are magnified and it is quite exhausting and destabilizing.

This does not worry my doctor thinks it is necessary that all the difficult things I've had can exit : it is a sort of exorcism or "self-revival" ! It is rather unsettling but exhilarating as very emotionally charged and very tiring (my insomnia is probably not only related to benzodiazepine withdrawal but all these changes my personality:I am literally rebuildingand and must take care and go slowly (I better not miss me!)

For the translation of videos: thank you for your valuable advice Luc! I'm going to use as soon as possible! (I also work for my sheets "concerts" for Christmas ... I'll do even ducks!)

I send you all this as soon as possible!

I wish you all good luck. Hold: something is on the way: the "passive" resistance is already used by some doctors. For now though it is risky to move to a more active form of resistance, it is never too early to prepare it !

Cordially.

Dédé

PS: always with the help of google translator! sorry!

Bonjour à tous,

Je suis désolée de ne pas vous avoir donné de nouvelles depuis si longtemps et de ne pas vous avoir aidé! J'ai un peu de mal à faire tout ce que je prévois dans mes journées car même si je vais globalement beaucoup mieux (j'ai retrouvé mon appétit, ma joie de vivre, ma vie sociale et mes activités musicales !) je ne vais pas aussi "bien" que je le souhaiterais. Le sevrage de l'effexor et de l'hypnotique se sont très bien passé (avec quelques insomnies récalcitrantes mais qui ont fini par s'estomper). Par contre, le sevrage de l'anxiolytique est un peu plus difficile (mes insomnies reviennent ce qui fait que je suis anormalement fatiguée en journée et que cela me freine un peu dans mes élans!)
    J'essaie aussi d'aider un peu à la modération du forum français sur le sevrage des benzodiazépines mais ça n'est pas facile car il y a beaucoup de membres qui ne vont pas bien et je dois prendre beaucoup de temps pour m'informer sur les différents produits: la psychiatrie a un arsenal chimique impressionnant pour intoxiquer ses patients à défaut de les guérir!
    Je suis suivie par un excellent médecin qui m'aide beaucoup. Mais peut-être est-ce normal, je retrouve beaucoup d'émotions très fortes pendant ce sevrage: ces émotions sont démultipliées et c'est assez épuisant et déstabilisant. Cela n'inquiète pas mon docteur qui pense qu'il est nécessaire que les toutes les choses difficiles que j'ai vécues puissent "sortir" : c'est comme une sorte d'exorcisme ou bien de renaissance à soi! C'est plutôt grisant mais déstabilisant car très chargé émotionnellement et très fatigant (mes insomnies ne sont sans doute pas seulement liées au sevrage des benzodiazépines mais à toutes ces modifications de ma personnalité: je suis littéralement en "reconstruction" et dois "prendre mon temps " (il ne vaut mieux pas me louper !!!)

Pour la traduction des vidéos,: merci pour tes précieux conseils Luc! Je vais m'y employer dés que possible! (je dois aussi travailler mes partitions pour les "concerts" de noël...je vais faire encore des canards!!!)

Je vous envoie tout ça dès que possible!

Je vous souhaite à tous bon courage. Tenez bon: quelque chose est en route: la résistance "passive" est déjà utilisée par certains médecins. Pour l'instant si il est risqué de passer à une forme de résistance plus active, il n'est jamais trop tôt pour s'y préparer!

Cordialement.

Dédé

P.S: toujours avec l'aide du traducteur de google ! désolée !
    "When the last tree has died, the last river poisoned, the last fish caught, only then will you find that money can not eat! " Cree Indian

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAjtVMhQyWw

Quote Originally Posted by stan View Post
    hello Dédé,

for the spanish videos, if your friend will make some translate to help Luc or video in spanish, it would be interesting for us to put them in our spanish pages, because they are a little poor, if cannot, no problem, if that can help to explain the disaster of these meds, to inform people who fall in this trap; we want to inform in many languages and countries
    thanks in advance, but if too difficult or need help, do not hesitate to tell us, if not possible, no problem, as we are all sick, but thanks to pass sometime; i see your moderation, it is very good(my name is Colas but i do not participate much, it is not easy in this forum to speak, but i am happy he exist, there is not much in France)
    Bonjour Stan,

Cela fait un petit moment que je n'ai pas pu venir sur le forum (mes nuits sont parfois courtes mais mes journées pas assez longues pour faire tout ce que j'aimerais faire)
    Mon amie cubaine a trouvé un travail (pendant 1 mois ) et est moins disponible en ce moment mais je vais la relancer pour ce projet de traduction (c'est elle qui s'est proposée dans un premier temps car cela a été son métier pendant au moins 2 ans de traduire un site commercial du français à l'espagnol. Elle parle très bien l'anglais aussi (en tout cas mieux que moi !)

J'espère pouvoir prendre de vos nouvelles plus régulièrement et commencer à travailler à la traduction des vidéos de Luc en français prochainement.
    Bises .
    Bon courage.

Dédé
    "When the last tree has died, the last river poisoned, the last fish caught, only then will you find that money can not eat! " Cree Indian

Hey, Dédé! So great to hear from you! You are getting closer and closer to tapering off of those drugs. Just a little bit more. That is really great you have a doctor that helps you with it. No worry about the translation thing. We have lots and lots of time for it.

The passive, active, and all kinds of resistance - no doubt - the great shift is there! Keep us updated about everything!
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

"Exorcism" is a good word for what you are going through, Dédé. You are purging many traumas from your mind-body-spirit. It is exhausting and emotional. I'm so glad you are able to do more, but do be gentle with yourself, and give yourself time to heal, rebuild, recuperate. You will have more energy and time in the near future. Thanks for visiting us. That French forum is lucky to have you! You are so diligent and intelligent and optimistic!
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Bonjour à tous,

Je suis vraiment désolée de vous envoyer ce message ce matin! J'ai appris ce matin à la radio l'abominable tuerie dans une école du Connecticut. Je compatis à l'immense douleur de vos concitoyens. Je reste complètement abasourdie par une telle nouvelle (je suis moi même enseignante)
    Je vous souhaite beaucoup de courage à tous et je pense beaucoup à vous tous; où que vous soyez.

Sincères amitiés.

Dédé

Hi all,

I'm really sorry to send you this message this morning! I heard this morning on the radio the infamous school shooting in Connecticut. I sympathize with the immense pain of your fellow citizens. I am completely stunned by this news (I myself am a teacher)
    I wish you lots of luck to all and I think a lot to all of you wherever you are.

Kind regards.

Dédé