Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast

Thread: Bonjour à tous! Hi!

Hello to all,

It has been a long time now since I came on the forum. I hope that you are well.

I had to visit members of my family who are very seriously sick (cancers) during our holidays and, furthermore, I had no internet connection.

I continue my weaning of the effexor (I have there only 5 mg) and everything crosses(spends) very well. I am soon going to begin that of the benzodiazépines.
    I do not forget the projects of translation of Luc's videos in French to be able to put them on-line but I have to admit that I am lacking availability at the moment (I spend a lot of time to try to comfort my close relations; but I feel powerless in front of their pains. The medicine of twenty-first century also: it's serious!

I hope that you are well.
    I do not forget you.

Love and kisses in all and good luck! Be brave!

Dédé

So great to hear from you, Dédé! There's no rush with anything (translation, etc.) I still have to figure this one out myself anyway. :) The most important is for you to focus on healing now. That's fantastic news that your Effexor taper is going so fine. You have learnt so much - I'm sure that weaning off of benzo will go just fine, too! Stay strong and patient.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

I was just thinking of you this morning, and wondering how you were, Dédé! And here you are. So nice to see you!

I’m sorry to hear about your sick family members.

Please do not worry about the translation at all.

That’s fantastic that your taper is proceeding well!
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

salut DéDé, ça fait un bout de temps , heureux que tu sois bien
    hello DéDé, it's been a long time, i'm happy you feel great
    Deroxat (PAXIL) 20mg November 2009
    July 2011 free
    heavy wd symptomes.
    still struggling

ça fait un bout de temps for you too DV! Good to see you, too. I think of you!

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila View Post
    ça fait un bout de temps for you too DV! Good to see you, too. I think of you!
    hi Sheila, and thank you, as i told you last time, i come everyday to the site and see the people news, and you all are my family, and now, i' concerning about Samsara, i hope to hear good news about her.

love you all, you are my friends.

DV
    July 2011 free
    heavy wd symptomes.
    still struggling

Hang in there bravely, DV! You will heal, my friend. Visit us at any time of day and night.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

DV --I'm so glad you come to the site every day. That is very healing for you! Thank you for supporting Samsara!

-- Holger Kalweit

Quote Originally Posted by Luc View Post
    Hang in there bravely, DV! You will heal, my friend. Visit us at any time of day and night.
    Hi Luc, thank you,
    July 2011 free
    heavy wd symptomes.
    still struggling

hello DV,

sorry you are still suffering; it will pass as for me