Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Bonjour à tous! Hi!

Hello Sheila, Stan and everyone!

Unfortunately, I think you're right Stan!

[QUOTE] HAS hurry to speak, because people may call him to account, so it looks like the pick, but given the sums involved and the government agencies concerned .... [/ QUOTE]

These are probably hypocrites! (And I was glad ... that I may be naive ...)
    And then it will cause problems for weaning people who do not want to take these drugs! French doctors do not follow the rules advocated by Professor Ashton and they wean patients too suddenly it will make them sick!
    All this is certainly a fool's game ...

I saw in a video, a horrible thing: retirement homes (Germany) control of psychotropic drugs (especially sedatives) on behalf of deceased patients to have a good stock: it allows them to sleep all residents tend to disturb the night because of their insomnia! As they continue to place only one person for night surveillance of an entire floor and not to hire one more person ... It is really shocking!

I wonder where this world is going ... I'm going to make the clarinet, it will depress me from thinking about it all!

I embrace you.

Good luck to you!

Dédé

Bonjour Sheila, Stan et tout le monde!

Malheureusement, je pense que tu as raison Stan!

La HAS se dépêche de parler, parce que des personnes risquent de lui demander des comptes; cela ressemble au médiator etc, mais vu les sommes en jeu et les organismes d'Etat concernés....
    Ce sont sans doute des hypocrites! (Et moi qui me réjouissais...ce que je peux être naïve...)
    Et puis, ça va poser des problèmes pour le sevrage des personnes qui ne veulent plus prendre ces médicaments! Les médecins français ne respectent pas les règles préconisées par le Pr Ashton et ils sèvrent les patients bien trop brutalement: ça va les rendre malades!!
    Tout cela n'est certainement qu'un jeu de dupes...

J'ai vu dans une vidéo, une chose horrible: des maisons de retraite (en Allemagne) commandent des psychotropes (surtout des somnifères) au nom de patients décédés pour en avoir un bon stock: ça leur permet de faire dormir tous les résidents qui ont tendance à les déranger la nuit à cause de leurs insomnies! Comme cela, ils continuent à ne placer qu'une seule personne pour la surveillance de nuit de tout un étage et de ne pas embaucher une personne de plus... C'est vraiment révoltant!

Je me demande où va ce monde...Je vais aller faire de la clarinette, ça va m'empêcher de déprimer en pensant à tout ça!

Je vous embrasse.

Bon courage à vous!

Dédé
    "When the last tree has died, the last river poisoned, the last fish caught, only then will you find that money can not eat! " Cree Indian

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAjtVMhQyWw

Really good to read that type of news. Thank you for sharing, Dédé!
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

Quote Originally Posted by Dédé View Post
    I wonder where this world is going ... I'm going to make the clarinet, it will depress me from thinking about it all!
    The times may indeed be turbulent, Dédé, but it's just a paradigm shift of gargantuan proportions, history in the making. You just feel it in the air how people are waking up in droves from the deep long sleep. And now that they KNOW what is going on, they react in a fantastic way.

Coincidentally, I myself started to wake up from this systemically-induced nightmarish propaganda at exactly the time when I went into WD, after a long, hellish time spent on drugs. If the "me now" described to the "me then" (from before the waking up started) what the *real* world looks like, the "me now" would immediately be frowned into wearing a double-layer tin-foil hat 24/7.

Hi Luc,

You are right:
    The times may indeed be turbulent, Dédé, but it's just a paradigm shift of gargantuan proportions, history in the making. You just feel it in the air how people are waking up in droves from the deep long sleep. And now that they KNOW what is going on, they react in a fantastic way.
    We must stay optimistic!

All the best.

Dédé

Wow, that is terrible to hear about the German retirement homes!
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Yes, indeed, Sheila! it is really scary! I can find the video where we talk (it is in French). I've heard that there is a tendency to give a lot of sedatives to people who are in nursing homes, but there is even worse! Thing I can attest, is that really distributes excessive in psychiatric hospitals or as we used isolation rooms or excessive contention also. This is really unworthy of people who are supposed to be paid to treat other people suffering ... Often, they say it is because of lack of financial and human resources. In my opinion, this equates to more abuse!

Good luck to all and good day!

Dédé

( google translate)

Oui, en effet, Sheila! ça fait vraiment peur! Je peux retrouver la vidéo où on en parle (elle est en français). J'avais déjà entendu que l'on a tendance à donner beaucoup de sédatifs aux personnes qui sont en maison de retraite; mais là, c'est encore pire!Ce dont je peux témoigner, c'est qu'on en distribue vraiment à outrance dans les hôpitaux psychiatriques aussi ou bien que l'on utilise les chambres d'isolement ou la contention à outrance également. Tout cela est vraiment indigne de personnes qui sont censées être payées pour soigner d'autres personnes en souffrance... Souvent, on répond que c'est à cause du manque de moyens financiers et humains. A mon avis, cela s'assimile plutôt à de la maltraitance!

Bon courage à tous et bonne journée!

Dédé

i know it is so Dédé, some artikles scandal

Dédé -- It's beautiful to see you becoming so informed and educated and strong!

Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Oh yes, Dédé has been going really strong!

Hello to All,

Thank you .... but I might "catch the big head" if it continues! In fact, since I am informed, I find things more absurd and revolting! I think we need to move and alert the people around us for future generations will face very serious problems! it really scares me ... I think I'll try to get involved in a charity ... many victims of psychotropics in France want to do (there are already associations to help alcoholics, drug addicts, persons with addictive video games ...) Why do we find no association of victims of psychotropic drugs? It is curious ...

Good luck to all.

All the best.

Dédé

Bonjour à Tous,

Je vous remercie ....mais je risque "attraper la grosse tête" si ça continue! En fait, depuis que je m'informe, je trouve des choses de plus en plus aberrantes et révoltantes! Je pense que nous devons nous bouger et alerter les gens autour de nous car les générations futures vont être confrontées à de très graves problèmes! ça me fait vraiment peur...Je pense que je vais essayer de m'engager dans une association...beaucoup de victimes des psychotropes en France ont envie de le faire (il existe déjà des associations pour aider les alcooliques, les toxicomanes, les personnes addictives aux jeux vidéos...) Pourquoi ne trouve-t-on pas d'association sur les victimes des psychotropes? C'est curieux...

Bon courage à tous.

All the best.

Dédé