Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Bonjour à tous! Hi!

Quote Originally Posted by Luc View Post
    Hey, DV! I so hope you're hanging in there.
    Luc , i hope u are weel
    Deroxat (PAXIL) 20mg November 2009
    July 2011 free
    heavy wd symptomes.
    still struggling

Quote Originally Posted by Dédé View Post
    Hi D-V,

I hope you are feeling better!

Friendly.

Dédé
    DéDé, you are dealing very well with the withdrawal, we can feel it thrue your posts, keep that way, and u will improve 100%
    July 2011 free
    heavy wd symptomes.
    still struggling

Quote Originally Posted by deroxat-victim View Post
    Luc , i hope u are weel
    sorry, well; ( weel!!, i have difficulties to focus )
    July 2011 free
    heavy wd symptomes.
    still struggling

I'm very glad to hear about you,DV! And I'm so happy to read that you are well! It will go better and better ...

Best regards.

Dédé
    "When the last tree has died, the last river poisoned, the last fish caught, only then will you find that money can not eat! " Cree Indian

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAjtVMhQyWw

Hello to you all,

I continue to lower doses of effexor. Since the moment everything goes well (I even sleep better!), I still
    on a roll of 20% today. This is a test! it makes me 65.7 mg effexor LP about ...
    We'll wait: same protocol as last week, so (if only it could continue like that!)

I'll let you know ...

Ah, yes, I do have a question: do I distribute my rather taken twice a day (blood level "drug" effexor more constant over 24 hours) or content myself with a single dose in the morning (because the effexor was for me a doping effect / type stimulant caffeine) Question
    If anyone has any experience or idea the above, I'm all ears!

Good luck to you all!

Dédé

Bonjour à toutes et à tous,

Je continue de diminuer les doses d'effexor . Puisque pour l'instant tout se passe bien (je dors même mieux!), je continue
    sur ma lancée de -20% aujourd'hui. C'est un essai! ça me fait à 65,7 mg d'effexor LP environ...
    On va attendre: même protocole que la semaine dernière, donc (si seulement ça pouvait continuer comme ça !)

Je vous tiens au courant...

Ah, si, j'ai quand même une question: dois-je plutôt répartir mes prises en deux fois dans la journée (concentration sanguine en "drogue" effexor plus constante sur 24 H) ou bien me contenter d'une prise unique le matin (vu que l'effexor a pour moi un effet dopant/ stimulant genre caféïne ) Question
    Si quelqu'un a une expérience ou une idée la-dessus, je suis preneuse!

Bon courage à toutes et à tous!

Dédé
    "When the last tree has died, the last river poisoned, the last fish caught, only then will you find that money can not eat! " Cree Indian

It's great to hear all is going so well, Dédé! Slowly, but surely.

As for the "distributing", I'd leave it the way it is, and not make too many changes. This way, if the symptoms worsened too much (hypothetically, of course), you will avoid the problem of whether it was caused by going down too fast or by changing the way of "distributing". But that's only my take on it. We need to stay open to more approaches.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

Hi Luc,
    Yes, I think you're right. Should not I change too many parameters at once otherwise I will not know what can cause symptoms ... Thanks again: you're the path of wisdom!

Good afternoon!

Friendly.

Dédé

Hi Luc,
    Oui, je pense que tu as raison. Il ne faut pas que je change trop de paramètres d'un coup sinon je ne vais plus savoir ce qui peut provoquer des symptômes...Merci encore: tu es la voie de la sagesse!

Bon après-midi!

Amicalement.

Dédé

Hi at all,

French "High Authority for Health" said stop the systematic prescription of hypnotics in the elderly !

http://www.lequotidiendumedecin.fr/a...s#comment-6605

They wake up finally!

Dédé

GOOGLE TRANSLATE:

"European champion consumption of sleeping pills, France displays a particularly high level of use in more than 65 years. Nearly a third of them (27.4%), or about 3.5 million people chronically exposed to benzodiazepines and related drugs. However, in more than half of the cases, these treatments are not indicated, said the High Authority for Health (HAS), which is launching a campaign aimed at the general public and health professionals, physicians and pharmacists.

Despite previous recommendations published in 2006 already aimed to reduce inappropriate prescribing sleeping pills, "the situation has changed very little," says Professor Jean-Luc Harousseau, president of the High Authority. "Taking pills is however not a harmless act and can lead to many complications: addiction, memory disorders or attention, risk of falls or accidents while driving," he says.

Today, HAS is intended to remind physicians, pharmacists and patients that prescription sleeping pills and renewal should not be systematic and remain listed only in cases of severe sleep disorders in transient or occasional insomnia and, for short periods ranging from a few days to four weeks. "Prescription sleeping pills, it is not a permanent but a temporary contract," insists Dr. Armelle Leperre-Desplanques, head of pilot programs to HAS.
    More fragmented sleep

The feeling of poor sleep leads many seniors complain of insomnia with their doctor that is truly in one. "Only 10 to 20% of sleep disorders in the general population would be true insomnia," said the HAS. "The sleep of the elderly is a more fragmented sleep" which is distributed throughout the day, says Dr. Sylvie Royant-Parola, a psychiatrist and president of the network Morpheus. "There is a strong pressure to sleep less and sleep time is shorter than that of a younger person. It is therefore normal to wake up once or twice in the night awakenings with a half-hour to an hour, "she adds.

The sleep of the elderly is also shallower making it more sensitive to its environment. "The overall feeling is going to be a lighter sleep less restful, less recovery," says Dr. Royant-Parola.
    Looking for signs

Faced with chronic sleep complaints, the physician should look for signs associated with: pain, anxiety, depression, urinary problems, sleep apnea ... "Before a recent complaint, look for an event that will disrupt sleep," advises Dr Leperre-Desplanques. "Sometimes it is obvious, the person may have lost a family member and will talk about spontaneously as a doctor. Sometimes you have to know the questions. This may be the loss of a pet or a neighbor leaving on vacation that leaves the anxious person, "she says.

If the patient has real sleep problems, your doctor may especially rely on several practical tools available online, and developed by the HAS, including a sleep diary, decision trees, a listing of tips for sleep, poster ...
    Stop strategy

Before any prescription benzodiazepine over a month, it begs the question of déprescription. "This is possible without drug substitution and without side effects," says Dr. Leperre-Desplanques. "Provided to conduct a stop strategy adapted to the patient because everyone has a different habit vis-à-vis these drugs."

HAS provides practitioners with the summary sheet on how to stop benzodiazepines and related drugs in the elderly. It is important that the patient aware of the risks and the degree of attachment to sleeping, it must also give him time to make the decision to stop. "There is no rush when you take the" benzo "for 10 years," says Dr. Leperre-Desplanques."

parce que des médecins ont écrit un livre et donné des interviews que la moitié des prescriptions est inutile et néfaste, la HAS qui a été corrompue pendant des années(on ne les entend jamais) se dépêche de parler, parce que des personnes risquent de lui demander des comptes; cela ressemble au médiator etc, mais vu les sommes en jeu et les organismes d'Etat concernés....

because doctors have written a book and gave interviews that half of the requirements is unnecessary and harmful, HAS(a kind of FDA) has been corrupted for years (we never hear from) hurries to speak, because people may require their responsibility, it looks like the médiator scandal etc, but given the sums involved and concerned government agencie...
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish

Very interesting. Thanks for posting that, Dédé. That is good news that the French authorities are beginning to wake up.
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit