Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Bonjour à tous! Hi!

Hi,

I read the paper by Dr HEALY on the site:

http://davidhealy.org/wp-content/upl...ithdrawal1.pdf

It says that some people do not experience symptoms at weaning, but others if and degrees + or - serious and durations shorter or longer (some for years ...)

For uncomplicated withdrawal,it may be possible to then drop the dose by a quarter of theoriginal.
    If there has been no problem with step 2, a week or two later, the dose can be reduced to half of the original.
    Alternatively if there has been a problem with the original drop, the dose should be reduced by 1 mg amounts in
    weekly or two weekly decrements.
    At the lowest dose levels, consider reducing by 1mg every week over the course of several weeks or months.
    (A syringe is helpful in reducing the dose evenly).
    If there are difficulties at any particular stage the answer is to wait at that stage for a longer period of time before
    reducing further.
    Dr Healy

So I think I'll try to cut a little more than 10% of my dose effexor Monday ... and I would see ... (if it does not I only reduced by 10%).

BUT: Maybe it does not include these phrases reduction Seroxat and effexor antidepressants that are most difficult to wean?

You think I can give it a try?

Cordially.

Dédé
    "When the last tree has died, the last river poisoned, the last fish caught, only then will you find that money can not eat! " Cree Indian

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAjtVMhQyWw

i said you can try 20% or more and wait and see because you were not long time on, but with the last to taper to make the 10 percent

moi je pense que la méthode des 10% n'est à suivre que pour les longues prises(années), mais que ceux qui ont pris 4 mois peuvent essayer d'aller plus vite, sauf pour le dernier à sevrer car là, il y a risque de difficultés
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish

Hi Stan,

Thanks a lot for your advices. In fact, I take effexor since march the 15th (225mg) Now I take 101mg. My last tapers were normal (exept the last because I decrease noctamide too, I know now it was unreasonable)

I will try next monday to tape 25% because I have to tape benzodiazepine too after being effexor free and benzodiazepine are very hard to tape. The withdrawal symptoms are horrible, as I can read about benzo's victims.
    If 25% is too much, I'll try 15% or 10% again...

I tried to not use google translator: I hope you'll anderstand (I hope I'll reach to improve slowly ...)

Good evening!

Dédé
    "When the last tree has died, the last river poisoned, the last fish caught, only then will you find that money can not eat! " Cree Indian

Quote Originally Posted by Dédé View Post
    I tried to not use google translator: I hope you'll anderstand (I hope I'll reach to improve slowly ...
    Well done!
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

We understand you perfectly, Dédé.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

Thanks a lot for your posts!

I'm very glad to read that you can anderstand me but I think I may use google translator sometimes because it's difficult to explain some ideas ...

All the best.

Dédé

Hi all,

Log ... more

I lowered my 20% daily doses of effexor this morning. I hope it will go. If I do not feel well, I go back to 10% or I go back to that level I was yesterday ...

I hope it will go. I'll let you know.
    Cordially.

Dédé

Bonjour à tous,

Journal de bord...suite

J'ai diminué de 20% mes doses journalières d'effexor ce matin. J'espère que ça va aller. Si je ne me sens pas bien, je reviens en arrière de 10% ou bien je retourne au palier auquel j'étais hier...

J'espère que ça va aller. Je vous tiens au courant.
    Cordialement.

Dédé

Good luck, Dédé!

Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Hello Sheila,

Thank you for your encouragement!
    This morning ( +24 hours after - 20%), I feel good. I hope that I will continue like this, without feeling unpleasant symptoms due to withdrawal. I have to wait several days to see if my body reacts well or not!
    I will inform you.

All the best.

Dédé

Great to hear it's going so well, Dédé. You're going to heal. The difference between some time ago and now is so visible. Take it easy.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.