Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Bonjour à tous! Hi!

Quote Originally Posted by Dédé View Post
    He told me that if I have any side effects to decrease it will be good sign for him (he is sadistic or what?) Because it will better understand the reactions of my body to effexor (or rather its reduction) and that will enable it to adapt its homeopathic treatments accordingly ...: So if I'm wrong, this is normal (even desirable!)
    Oh god... When I read this, Dédé, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry... Anyway, you know what is right, and that the absolute priority here is taking it easy. Rushing things is the worst thing that one can do in that situation. Oh, how his perspective would U-turn the very moment he was in your skin. Keep it slowly and all is going to be all right. You will heal.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

Hi Luc,

Of course, I'm not going to decrease by 26% at once: I will prepare my capsule counting beads for 15 days and decreases noted on my calendar and keep a diary of my symptoms

The questions I ask myself (again!)

-is what I can make levels longer if it's not going well or is there a risk of coming in with AD as tolerance for benzos (in which case it should not be more than 4 weeks )?

- I take that as benzos, not Will not there be some sort of imbalance between benzos (which tend to sedate me) and AD (which I volte-on) ?

Thank you very much for your message!

Good evening!

Dédé
    "When the last tree has died, the last river poisoned, the last fish caught, only then will you find that money can not eat! " Cree Indian

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAjtVMhQyWw

Dédé – It is so wonderful to read your report of your doctor's appointment, because you sound so confident and strong. You trust your own experience. You did not get too engaged with the doctor. You didn’t lose yourself. Brava! You have come a long way since you first came to us!
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Hello Sheila,

I could not have come all this way without your help and the forum benzodiazepine withdrawal and pills: you bring me valuable advice from the experiences you have had!
    For cons, I still can not understand is how and why doctors continue to deny the iatrogenic effects of psychotropic drugs and withdrawal symptoms: it shocks me!
    Thank you again!
    Good luck to you!
    Cordially.

Dédé.

Bonjour Sheila,

Je n'aurais pas pu parcourir tout ce chemin sans votre aide et celle du forum de sevrage aux benzodiazépines et somnifères : vous m'apportez de précieux conseils à partir des expériences que vous avez vécues!
    Par contre, je n'arrive toujours pas a comprendre comment et pourquoi les médecins continuent de nier les effets iatrogènes des psychotropes et les symptômes de sevrage: ça me scandalise!
    Merci encore!
    Bon courage à vous!
    Cordialement.

Dédé.
    "When the last tree has died, the last river poisoned, the last fish caught, only then will you find that money can not eat! " Cree Indian

Quote Originally Posted by Dédé View Post
    For cons, I still can not understand is how and why doctors continue to deny the iatrogenic effects of psychotropic drugs and withdrawal symptoms: it shocks me!
    In one sentence, Dédé - it's not only a matter of profit per se, but, even more, the instrument of social control. That is why it is so important that people like you who experienced the hell of psychiatric "hospital" are brave enough to come out, decribe what they went through, describe the entire absurd of it, and to call a spade a spade. This way, we will be able to do away with this sick present state of affairs. Keep it up!
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

Hello Luc,

but, even more, the instrument of social control.
    What you write is undoubtedly true is this is even more outrageous!

For the moment, I'm still dependent on drugs that I was given against my will, so I still have to make me continue to be prescribed by the doctor. But it does not stop me from testifying via Facebook wholes and the people around me aberrations of psychiatric medicine, hell psychiatric hospitals ...

I think (and I hope very much!) If I can get these drugs (with your help and support that is so important for me not wanting to stray too fast!) I will testify more strong then! I do not know how I will or through associations or other, but I will!

Many thanks to you for your encouragement and support!

Good luck to all! Especially for those who continue to suffer and fight against these drugs!

Soon.

Dédé

Bonjour Luc,

but, even more, the instrument of social control.
    Ce que tu écris est sans doute vrai: est c'est d'autant plus scandaleux!

Pour le moment, je suis encore dépendante des drogues que l'on m'a administrées contre mon gré, donc je dois tout de même faire en sorte de continuer à me les faire prescrire par le Docteur. Mais ça ne m'empêche pas de témoigner via mon facebook et à toutes les personnes de mon entourage des aberrations de la médecine psychiatrique, de l'enfer des hôpitaux psychiatriques...

Je pense (et j'espère très fort!) que si j'arrive à sortir de ces drogues (avec votre aide et votre soutien qui sont si importants pour ne pas m'égarer en voulant aller trop vite!) je témoignerai de façon plus forte ensuite! Je ne sais pas comment je ferai, soit par le biais d'associations ou autres, mais je le ferai!

Mille mercis à vous pour vos encouragements et votre aide!

Bon courage à tous! Surtout pour tous ceux qui continuent de souffrir et de se battre contre ces drogues!

A bientôt.

Dédé

That's fantastic that you want to testify publicly about these hidden wrongs. You have a very strong spirit!
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Dédé, you have the chance we not have to understand very fast the truth of psychotropics, for us, unfortunately, it took many years before we understand the big joke;
    a short termer heals very more faster

Dédé, tu as eu la chance que nous n'avons pas eue de comprendre assez vite la vérité sur les psychotropes, pour nous, malheureusement, il a fallu beaucoup d'années avant que nous ne comprenions la grosse blague,
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish

French Café Moderator Cosette123's Avatar
    Dédé I absolutely agree with you and your anger against those who prescribed such dangerous drugs.Could you give me your FB address via mp? I have so much to explain to french people (A kind of testimony)

Dédé je suis entièrement d'accord avec toi et ta colère contre ceux qui prescrivent des drogues aussi dangereuses. Pourrais-tu me donner ton adresse Facebook par mail privé? J'ai tant à expliquer en français et j'aimerais apporter mon témoignage.
    Severe anxiety since childhood .SSRIs for OCD.
    Major traumatism in my life:Prozac during short periods.
    Deroxat (=Paxil) during 7 years.
    Three unsuccessful atempts to quit.
    Deroxat free since may 2008 (Cold turkey )

Hello Stan and Sheila, hello all,

In fact, I put a lot of time to understand the truth about psychotropic drugs because I had never eaten before! Many members of my family (adoptive) or friends for a long time and consume it should ask me before!
    One of my cousins, treated for anxiety and depression, was followed by a psychiatrist who faxed him his orders ... after consultations by telephone. She was given the death a few months after the start of treatments. At this point (there are more than ten years) I did not understand what had indeed been pushing to make such a gesture when she was two grandchildren whom she adored, and full of a trade redevelopment projects in his home ... The whole family guilty. Then everyone was told that it was the disease that caused her to end her life.
    Some time later, I knew it did not take her treatment "correctly" and that she had already made 2 suicide attempts. If the treatment had made improvements, it would have taken correctly (it was a smart, full of joie de vivre but was a perfectionist, anxious and somewhat supported by her parents, her husband and beautiful -Family) Today I have some questions about it: I think it is impossible that this is the disease that I could push to destroy. I think drugs have rushed to death. I am deeply convinced!

And then there are other family members who take antidepressants + + hypnotic anxiolytic for 17 years! (And other medicines for diseases induced by psychotropic no doubt!)
    -How is it possible to prescribe psychotic (especially benzodiazepines) for such long periods knowing there into tolerance after a while and it will increase the dose ... The doctors say that depression is caused by a deficiency of serotonin in the brain and say that depression must take medication for life as diabetics. I think this is a huge lie! Moreover, it is written in the manuals of antidepressants they do not really know the modus operandi of IRS and SNRIs in the brain ... As for diabetes and insulin exactly known mode of action !
    I think it is all a sham to make us more docile and fatten the pharmaceutical industry. This is outrageous!

So, I had to ask the right questions before they take! Just looking at treatments and their effects on my family! But nobody around me did ask questions ... We were all trust doctors and their "science"!

This allowed me to understand, at my expense, is that for my anxiety problems treatments that doctors prescribed me only aggravated my condition every day! And when, after about 5 weeks, I told them that I wanted to quit drugs (since it was getting worse!) They told me that it was my illness got worse!
    Then I was forced to continue treatment against my will (I have yet to break any laws be deprived of the freedom to run my treatments!)
    Moreover, the proof that I am right, is that I am better since my medication dosages reduced ... and I hope it will be able to continue despite the difficulties of weaning.

I think all these psychotropic prescriptions for pain related to our current lifestyle (stress at work, economic crisis .. etc. ..) are abusive and aim to make us consume poisons in life is to retain a Customer fragile and it is taking us hostage and make profit for pharmaceutical ... It's disgusting!

Voila: it was my moment "anger"! To say that I have no merit for me to be seen after a few weeks of treatment: I have had to open your eyes sooner! I myself have a university education and scientific I did not see it coming! But now that I know the truth, I do not want me to shut up!
    And it is thanks to you that I could really understand what was happening to me (many patients are satisfied with their treatment at the beginning ... until they want or need to stop)

Thank you again to all of you! Good luck!

I'll let you know my schedule and withdrawal of the questions I ask myself ... still, and for which you may be able to enlighten me.

Cordially.

Dédé

Bonjour Stan et Sheila, bonjour à tous,

En fait, j'ai mis beaucoup de temps à comprendre la vérité sur les psychotropes car je n'en avais jamais consommé avant! De nombreux membres de ma famille (adoptive) ou des amis en consomment depuis longtemps et ça aurait dû me questionner bien avant!
    Une de mes cousines, traitée pour anxiété et dépression, était suivie par un psychiatre qui lui faxait ses ordonnances après des consultations...par téléphone. Elle s'est donnée la mort quelques mois après le début de ses traitements. A ce moment là (il y a plus de dix ans) je n'ai pas du tout compris ce qui avait bien pu la pousser à faire un tel geste alors qu'elle avait deux petits enfants qu'elle adorait, un métier et plein de projets de réaménagement dans sa maison... Toute la famille a culpabilisé. Puis tout le monde s'est dit que c'était la maladie qui l'avait poussée à mettre fin à ses jours.
    Quelques temps après, j'ai su qu'elle ne prenait pas son traitement "correctement" et qu'elle avait déjà fait 2 tentatives de suicide. Si son traitement lui avait apporté des améliorations, elle l'aurait pris correctement (c'était quelqu'un d'intelligent, pleine de joie de vivre mais qui était très perfectionniste, anxieuse et peu soutenue par ses parents, son mari et sa belle-famille) Aujourd'hui, je me pose des questions à son sujet: je me dis qu'il est impossible que ce soit la maladie qui ai pu la pousser à se détruire. Je pense que les médicaments l'ont précipitée vers la mort. J'en ai la conviction profonde!

Et puis, il y a d'autres membres de ma famille qui prennent des antidépresseurs + anxiolytiques+ hypnotiques depuis 17 ans !(et d'autres médicaments pour les pathologies induites par les psychotropes sans doute!)
    Comment-est-il possible de prescrire des psychotiques (surtout des benzodiazépines) pour de si longues périodes sachant qu'il y a entrée en tolérance au bout d'un certain temps et qu'il faudra augmenter les doses... Les médecins disent que la dépression est liée à un déficit de sérotonine dans le cerveau et disent que les dépressifs doivent prendre leurs médicaments à vie; comme les diabétiques. Je pense que c'est un énorme mensonge! D'ailleurs, il est écrit sur les notices des antidépresseurs qu'ils ne connaissent pas vraiment le mode de fonctionnement des IRS et IRSNa dans le cerveau...Alors que pour le diabète et l'insuline on connaît exactement le mode d'action!
    Je pense que tout cela n'est qu'une imposture pour nous rendre plus dociles et engraisser l'industrie pharmaceutique. C'est scandaleux!

Donc, j'aurais dû me poser les bonnes questions avant même d'en prendre! Rien qu'en regardant les traitements et leurs effets sur mes proches! Mais personne dans mon entourage ne s'est posé de questions...Nous faisions tous confiance aux médecins et à leur "science"!

Ce qui m'a permis de comprendre, à mes dépends, c'est que pour mes problèmes d'anxiété les traitements que les docteurs m'ont prescrits n'ont fait qu'aggraver mon état de jour en jour! Et quand, au bout d'environ 5 semaines, je leur ai dit que je voulais arrêter les médicaments (puisque ça allait de pire en pire!) ils m'ont répondu que c'était ma maladie qui s'aggravait!
    Ensuite, j'ai été contrainte de continuer les traitements contre ma volonté (je n'ai pourtant enfreint aucune loi pour être privée de la liberté de mettre terme à mes traitements!)
    D'ailleurs, la preuve que je suis dans le vrai, c'est que je vais mieux depuis que mes doses de médicaments diminuent ...et j'espère que ça va pouvoir continuer malgré les difficultés du sevrage.

Je pense que toutes ces prescriptions de psychotropes pour des souffrances liées à nos modes de vie actuelles (stress au travail, crise économique..etc..) sont abusives et visent à nous faire consommer des poisons à vie: c'est pour fidéliser une clientèle déjà fragile; c'est nous prendre en otages et faire du profit pour les laboratoires pharmaceutiques...C'est révoltant!

Voila: c'était mon instant "colère"! Pour vous dire aussi que je n'ai aucun mérite de m'en être aperçue après quelques semaines de traitements: j'aurai dû ouvrir les yeux bien plus tôt! J'ai moi même un cursus universitaire scientifique et je n'ai rien vu venir! Mais maintenant que je sais la vérité, je ne veux plus me taire!
    Et puis, c'est surtout grâce à vous que j'ai pu réellement comprendre ce qui m'arrivait (beaucoup de patients sont satisfaits de leurs traitements au début...jusqu'au jour où ils veulent ou doivent les arrêter)

Merci encore à vous tous! Bon courage!

Je vous tiens au courant de mon planning de sevrage et des questions que je me pose ...encore et toujours et pour lesquelles vous pourrez sans doute m'éclairer.

Cordialement .

Dédé