Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Wasps

Thank you so much, Samsara, thank you, Stan - your info has been most helpful. Forgive me I'm answering your post now only. The bad news is that the bee sting created havoc on my CNS - the symptoms got horrifyingly worse, the good news is that the worst is behind me. Today I've entered into a second week after it happened. I hope for it to improve more in the days to come. I also believe (the silver lining of it all) that my post may help those who experience a sudden, totally bizzare worsening of the symptoms even at three or more years off - once you realize that it's just temporary and caused by some external factors, it helps you to accept this situation.

To answer your question - my symptoms at the worst point were; problems with breathing and swallowing, akathisia kicked back (this had been less of a problem before the whole wasp incident), nausea, weakness.

Anyway, I will make it - just a couple of days more. Thank you one more time for your great help!
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

Luc........

there is no need to forgive you for anything since, we all understand just how difficult it is to write when one is feeling so out of it. I'm so glad that you are showing some signs of things easing up a bit.

It's mind boggling just how severely our CNS can become activated when exposed to any type of stressor, whether physical, emotional, mental, environmental etc. We have to be very careful even for sometime after we feel fully recovered since, our CNS could still be a bit fragile to such things/events for about 6 months post recovery.

Although I realize that you are not fully recovered from the incident, it's good to see you are able to post. This is a good sign. May you incur speedy improvements from this point forward.

Take good care of yourself!

Samsara

just wanted to put a positive spin on the horrible situation you have experienced.

You know, it is a fact that wasps are attracted to sweet things.

Samsara

And we need this 'sweet thing' to ..... yep, you guessed it. Keep Walking, Just Keep Walking.
    Aropax (Paxil). Currently at 13mg and holding.
    Added Endep (amitrypline) 12.5 for sleep - 11 July 2013

"There are things that are known and things that are unknown; in between are doors." - Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Junior View Post
    And we need this 'sweet thing' to ..... yep, you guessed it. Keep Walking, Just Keep Walking.
    So very true!

BTW, Junior, Luc's in for one ego inflating experience when he returns to the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Samsara View Post
    So very true!

BTW, Junior, Luc's in for one ego inflating experience when he returns to the forum.
    Yes, I'm begging for some "deflating needle" these days. But, most importantly, thank you so much for your being there, My Friends. The wasp thing is a tad bit better now + I still managed to hold down my job, which means a lot to me. That said, I go back to my "KW" mode. We will heal.
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.