Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: The IAWP Youtube channel - update info

Quote Originally Posted by Luc View Post
    Yes, we have some in raspberry colour all right, Sam. :) Hehe, we could always start our own line of clothes - this berets can be in all possible colours and design. What about a straw beret, for instance?
    Hmmmmmm wow! A beret made of straw? Your creative genius is on a roll and there's no stopping you now. We anxiously await for your newest designs to hit the fashion runway!

Please promise that I will have a complimentary front row seat. BTW, I will wear my raspberry beret made of straw.

Samsara
    Nobody's gonna break my stride......nobody's gonna slow me down......Oh no, I gotta keep on moving." (Men at Work)

"To face my trials with the grace of a woman rather than the grief of a child". (Veronica A. Shoffstall)

40 Months drug-free from kindling & tolerance WD (Doxepin) + many past C/T & C/switches from benzos, ADs, and APs, Lithium & thryoid h rx'd for severe GI symptoms.

Quote Originally Posted by Luc View Post
    Already working on the next one, and having ideas for still more. We're past the 500 views mark with the Youtube channel. At that pace, we may get quite near four-digits by the end of this month. Let us keep spreading the word! It is working!

Excellent!
    Nobody's gonna break my stride......nobody's gonna slow me down......Oh no, I gotta keep on moving." (Men at Work)

"To face my trials with the grace of a woman rather than the grief of a child". (Veronica A. Shoffstall)

40 Months drug-free from kindling & tolerance WD (Doxepin) + many past C/T & C/switches from benzos, ADs, and APs, Lithium & thryoid h rx'd for severe GI symptoms.

Quote Originally Posted by Samsara View Post
    Please promise that I will have a complimentary front row seat. BTW, I will wear my raspberry beret made of straw.
    Awesome!

The front row all right. :)
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

The next of the videos has just been uploaded. Slightly different than the previous ones. Take care.

The IAWP News Digest No.2 is ready, plus the first chapter of the longer movie "Over-pill".

http://youtu.be/-XzXfOsaNYg
    http://youtu.be/JRfVIA4WGME

I wish everyone a peaceful Sunday.

You're cookin' with gas!
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Yes, it sure seems IAWP now has its own New's Digest video with current bits of news hot off the press that are related to antidepressant withdrawal. And ready or not, the second edition is already out. This is sure creating both a new and interesting experience for everyone on the site. Be sure to check it out. Thanks Luc.
    "You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star." -- Nietzsche

The IAWP News Digest No.3 is ready. The viewership is getting steadily higher.

Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Wow Luc and Stan, today marks 1000 views of the site videos in a very short time. Pretty remarkable.

"You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star." -- Nietzsche