Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: The IAWP Youtube channel - update info

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila View Post
    << so then this is Luc in his movie director's beret? I thought it was a UN peacekeeper.....
    Yes, re: movie director's beret however, I see what you mean Sheila re: UN peacekeeper.

Luc, if you dare to wear the beret.......you will have to assume 2 roles simultaneously. (lol).

OR

You can opt to wear a Raspberry Beret and impersonate Prince (The Artist) lol Remember his song "Raspberry Beret"? (lol) http://www.totallyfuzzy.net/ourtube/...e83f1c395.html

Samsara
    Nobody's gonna break my stride......nobody's gonna slow me down......Oh no, I gotta keep on moving." (Men at Work)

"To face my trials with the grace of a woman rather than the grief of a child". (Veronica A. Shoffstall)

40 Months drug-free from kindling & tolerance WD (Doxepin) + many past C/T & C/switches from benzos, ADs, and APs, Lithium & thryoid h rx'd for severe GI symptoms.

Oh my gosh, I just viewed the Prince Video and it's so funny to look back on the styles/trends. (lol)

Okay, I better sign off since this tiny bit of fun is making me feel quite sickish. :(
    Nobody's gonna break my stride......nobody's gonna slow me down......Oh no, I gotta keep on moving." (Men at Work)

"To face my trials with the grace of a woman rather than the grief of a child". (Veronica A. Shoffstall)

40 Months drug-free from kindling & tolerance WD (Doxepin) + many past C/T & C/switches from benzos, ADs, and APs, Lithium & thryoid h rx'd for severe GI symptoms.

Here's a special tropical beret we can wear on our island...

Keep walking. Just keep walking.

Oooh, a new fancy image combination technique, Luc!
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

We have the next four videos ready on our Youtube channel. They will be posted in the "Luc's videos" on our main webpage soon. Meanwhile, you can go to our Youtube channel to the "videos" section. Nice watching!

Bravo, Luc! I would have really liked to have had these four videos for help when I was first discovering Paxil involved w/d. These are really going to help people. Keep 'em coming!
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

I very much agree with Sheila! These latest videos are such a positive contribution, assisting/ helping people to understand that they are not imagining nor dramatizing their symptoms. This in turn will allow patients NOT to submit to any medical professionals claims/misdiagnosis that "the symptoms" are the manifestation of some underlying mental disorder". As we know they are the manifestation of psyche drug WD.

These videos will also be a great means to inform family members and friends.

Excellent work Luc!! I'm certain you have put much heart and soul into this project.

Many Blessings to You,

Samsara

Quote Originally Posted by Luc View Post
    Here's a special tropical beret we can wear on our island...

Attachment 136

I'd like to order one but in raspberry colour please.

Luc, are you now branching out into fashion design?

Samsara

Yes, we have some in raspberry colour all right, Sam. :) Hehe, we could always start our own line of clothes - this berets can be in all possible colours and design. What about a straw beret, for instance?

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila View Post
    Keep 'em coming!
    Already working on the next one, and having ideas for still more. We're past the 500 views mark with the Youtube channel. At that pace, we may get quite near four-digits by the end of this month. Let us keep spreading the word! It is working!