Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: The IAWP Youtube channel - update info

Luc.........

So great to see that you are able to embark on such a creative and meaningful project! Such a great accomplishment to put something like this together!! This is an fabulous sign of healing. You are recovering .......no doubt about it and I am SO, SO HAPPY for you!!! There will be many more improvements to come!!

BTW, I have only quickly viewed "part of the video"......... couldn't finish watching it due to physical and mental akathisia and sensory overload HOWEVER, I WILL RETURN to it and hopefully sometime soon. I REALLY DO want to watch the whole thing and take in the full message.

In the meantime, keep up the wonderful work Luc!

Samsara
    Nobody's gonna break my stride......nobody's gonna slow me down......Oh no, I gotta keep on moving." (Men at Work)

"To face my trials with the grace of a woman rather than the grief of a child". (Veronica A. Shoffstall)

40 Months drug-free from kindling & tolerance WD (Doxepin) + many past C/T & C/switches from benzos, ADs, and APs, Lithium & thryoid h rx'd for severe GI symptoms.

Hey, Sam! Please, do *not* worry about your not being able to watch it yet - we all know how hellishly sensitive we can get to any type of stimuli in WD. The time will come when it will be possible. The window may come quite soon! :)
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

Quote Originally Posted by Luc View Post
    Hey, Sam! Please, do *not* worry about your not being able to watch it yet - we all know how hellishly sensitive we can get to any type of stimuli in WD. The time will come when it will be possible. The window may come quite soon! :)

Mr. Luc......

Thanks for your understanding and also for the words of encouragement. I look forward to viewing your video very soon!

BTW, your second video will be so much easier to put together due to the experience obtained making the first.

Victorious Video Making to You!

Sam
    Nobody's gonna break my stride......nobody's gonna slow me down......Oh no, I gotta keep on moving." (Men at Work)

"To face my trials with the grace of a woman rather than the grief of a child". (Veronica A. Shoffstall)

40 Months drug-free from kindling & tolerance WD (Doxepin) + many past C/T & C/switches from benzos, ADs, and APs, Lithium & thryoid h rx'd for severe GI symptoms.

Quote Originally Posted by Samsara View Post
    My favourite emoticon. :) Thank you, Sam. Hang in there!

Quote Originally Posted by Samsara View Post
    Mr. Luc......

Thanks for your understanding and also for the words of encouragement. I look forward to viewing your video very soon!

BTW, your second video will be so much easier to put together due to the experience obtained making the first.

Victorious Video Making to You!

Sam
    the videos are a beginning of big movies maybe
    Last edited by stan; 08-10-2012 at 12:18 AM.
    12 years paxil(9 years only 10 mg) - cold turkey(1,5 month) and switch celexa tapered 1 year 20 mg
    62 years old - for GAD - 4 years 3 months meds free [since april 2009]

vegetables soup - orange (vit C) - curcuma - some meat or fish

<< so then this is Luc in his movie director's beret? I thought it was a UN peacekeeper.....
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

Luc, it is great to see that you have already had over one hundred views on your first video in such a short time. It is clearly increasing interest in IAWP. And lo and behold, we have a second video you just completed and I just finished watching it. And you so clearly depicted how every quirky behavior we have now needs a pill…….Go Luc

"You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star." -- Nietzsche

Wow, 100 views? That's awesome Luc!!

BTW, I was finally able to view the videos today and I was VERY moved by them. I can appreciate the amount of time, energy and degree of skill that was required to create them. I know I couldn't put something like that together at this time.

You're definitely exhibiting great healing my friend!! It's so wonderful to see. I know you will keep the motivation and creativity going.

Your videos also display a great degree of passion and commitment to getting the word out about psyche drugs.

Great, great Work Luc!!!

I look forward to viewing more in the future! In fact, I will review these two videos again since, I'm sure I will notice things the second time around that were missed the first time.

Samsara

Hey, Sam! :) Though there's still some way to go, making these videos helps a lot. It is also great to see that more and more people start to realize that the combined forces of a motivated group of people can change things for the better. So, our numbers will only be growing. We march with the same cadence, we work together, and there's more and more of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Luc View Post
    Hey, Sam! :) Though there's still some way to go, making these videos helps a lot. It is also great to see that more and more people start to realize that the combined forces of a motivated group of people can change things for the better. So, our numbers will only be growing. We march with the same cadence, we work together, and there's more and more of us.
    You are so right!

Sam