Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: The IAWP Youtube channel - update info

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila View Post
    What do you mean, Dédé? Do you have a Brita water filter that really can filter pharmaceuticals?!
    I don't know if my Brita filter can really filter pharmaticeuticals...I don't think it can

Super: a new video! You are very brave Luc! It must take a lot of time! The result is still as effective: bravo! I would like to translate into French, do I? (I mentionnearais that you are the author: promise!) How could I go (to a subtitle?)

Thank you for all this work, Luke!

I broadcast via my Facebook ( if you will allow me)

"Bravo!"

Dédé
    "When the last tree has died, the last river poisoned, the last fish caught, only then will you find that money can not eat! " Cree Indian

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAjtVMhQyWw

Quote Originally Posted by Dédé View Post
    I would like to translate into French, do I? (I mentionnearais that you are the author: promise!) How could I go (to a subtitle?)
    Sure, Dédé. I use special software to do it, then download the captions to our Youtube channel. In the time to come, I'll try to figure out if there are some other, easier ways to do it, so you would be able to add the French translation. We will keep in touch! Meanwhile, please free to share the original English versions of the videos. :)
    Keep walking. Just keep walking.

Gustav Mahler - Dédé suggested Gustav Mahler's Symphony No. 5 Adagietto and Sheila came up with an idea of using the Hubble telescope images;

Dédé -- That would be fantastic if you could translate any of the videos you wish to translate. Thank you very much! More kisses for you! ;)
    Meds free since June 2005.

"An initiation into shamanic healing means a devaluation of all values, an overturning of the profane world, a peeling away of inveterate handed-down notions of the world, liberation from everything preconceived. For that reason, shamanism is closely connected with suffering. One must suffer the disintegration of one's own system of thought in order to perceive a new world in the higher space."
    -- Holger Kalweit

I'll try to translate soon!
    Thanks a lot Luc and Sheila!
    Thank you for Mahler: very goog images!!!

Dédé
    "When the last tree has died, the last river poisoned, the last fish caught, only then will you find that money can not eat! " Cree Indian

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAjtVMhQyWw

Chapter VIII of the "Overpill" has just been downloaded; the risks of taking ADs during pregnancy, epigenetics, fertility, and more.

Chapter IX of the "Overpill" - real eye-opener to the reality we live in. Many often ask the question "How is it possible that such dangerous, basically toxic drugs are invented, produced, advertised and prescribed?!" Answer in the video - that is as much as we could possibly fit in a 10-minute video. If we were to describe everything, it'd need to be at least 10-days long...

Last edited by Luc; 10-27-2012 at 08:31 PM.

Chapter X "The Big Three" - Big Pharma, Big Medicine, Big Insurance. Some mind-boggling medical data (not only on ADs).

After all the chapters are completed, the videos will be put together into +1 hour movie.

The new IAWP News Digest - the dangers of a new drug for Multiple Sclerosis, the "Infuse-gate", more pro-health advice.